Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
That last panel! He's like "I don't have a nugget for that. Jesus, go see a doctor. You can't just ask me about that shit like I'm WebMD."

Dex-chan lover
While cute this is a no from me, the lil bro stealing my favorite girl from mc-kun ? No, bad little bro, bad.

Welp whatever at this point i guess its clear mc-kun is going down the teacher route.

Double-page supporter
@JustCallMeDaBoss I mean he’s not “stealing” anyone. She’s not Sakurai’s to begin with. It’s preety clear they are just friends and they never displayed any romantic interest in each other. Plus she’s not legal age for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam

About the stealing thing i just cracked what is colloquially known as a joke, i didnt really think that he owned the girl, yeah i know shocker.

Theres actually some moments where some romance is hinted at.

Shes what ? 17? And hes 21-23 ? A man having an interest in a woman 4-6 years younger then him ? Well thats not very Christian at all now is it, we all know only pedophiles like girls under 18 of course and if you even dare have 1 lewd thought about a girl under gods legal age youre definitely a pedo, so youre right it was never meant to be.

Double-page supporter
@JustCallMeDaBoss .I dunno about you but having a relationship with a girl 6 years younger than you who is under 18 is preety morally questionable. That definitely is in creep territory for me. Plus there’s a good chance it’s more than 6 years. Because remember his senpai who should only be 1 or 2 years older than him has a kid who is at schools age. So I’m t really hints at him being 6 years or even older. Plus I never said he “owned”. By “not sakurais” I mean not his girlfriend, I wasn’t saying your opinion objectifying her. I still don’t see a single moment where romance was hinted at. They have fun with each other sure but it IS possible for a girl and a boy to have fun and still just be friends.

All those girls had it wrong, to win him over. You just had to like his yankee brother xD

Double-page supporter
I'm rooting for you Ryou

he's so damn adorable hhnnnnng

Also Fujisaki doesn't seem to even be romantically interested in MC so I don't know what you guys are complaining about. The "pairings" seem pretty obvious (Sensei x MC duh)

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you guys pairing her with mc, why do you want to break the lil bros heart so bad

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit the eye thing works. This manga isn't just wholesome. It's improving my everyday life

Users who are viewing this thread