Dex-chan lover
Self-nomination?
Not that anyone would care.
Oh well, moving on.

Contributor
Summary of the thread thus far:

BGpunch.png

Supporter
Kronix (may he rest in peace) used to be one of the top tier posters. I'd put DANDAN up there just for the sheer amount of threads he's made.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz It's beautiful

Though to be fair, I didn't only nominate myself. I just didn't not nominate myself amongst others.

The REAL question is who in the top 10 members would win in a fight, based solely off of who is in our profile pictures

Contributor
@Tamerlane
Do we even have a converging list of the Top 10 yet?
Even if we limit it to Member-level (i.e. no staff/mods/admins), there seem to be very few agreements on who sits at the zenith.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The bots stand at the top

Dex-chan lover
what will you do with this kind of information? a fist-off tournament?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@hazzack
We all play Melee No items, Fox only, Final Destination, but since the year is 20XX and we are all super high level players who play at TAS levels of perfection and we all have the exact same level of skill, the winner is already decided based on port priority so we all play Rock Papers Scissors to determine who gets the port #1, thus settling the tournament with RPS only because the rest is irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone to be in the running, they have to at least be able to go Super Saiyan 2.

The real "Top 10 strongest Mangadex Users" were the friends we made along the way

Dex-chan lover
Do we have to write campaign speeches now or do we just kick everyone's bucket with an axe?

Users who are viewing this thread