Top 10 strongest MangaDex Users

Dex-chan lover
The axe is the way.
Cut down your opposition,
claim supremacy.

Dex-chan lover
This discussion is going nowhere...
You know what? I think we should organize a tournament.
MangaDex 2021 Meetup
On a cruise boat, in the international waters.
"The Something Something Tournament"
The 16 Strongest Weebs in the world fighting to determine who own the Title of "Weeb King"

Dex-chan lover
Strange of you to think we can't just transport the houses onto the cruise ship

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Speaking of ships, have you ever met someone who hasn't seen the sea? I've lived "near" the sea all of my life so it's very weird when i see in entertainment a person's first time at the sea.

screw it, mangadex battle royale 2021. the weeb clout must be earned not given

I nominate a lurker somebody who is always around but never posts anything
they must just be hiding their true power
or you know be a normal person so to solve for this issue we simply have a qualification round where we send off everybody who have never posted anything yet and whoever wins gets to join the big tournament on the boat

Dex-chan lover
We may be laughing now, but I swear @Blackgeneral is gonna dress up in an unnerving mascot costume and kidnap us all.

Contributor
Getting kidnapped by a psychotic cultist hiding behind a cute avatar, devoted to a lesser-known deity/GAO~ddess, looking for about a dozen sacrifices participants?

w6.png

Dex-chan lover
Guys listen. look at the world around you.

The forces of evil are rising, the end of this civilization is ineluctable.
If we want to survive this period of crisis, us weebs, need to be united.
And then, once the fire of Hell will start to extinguish, we will be here to rebuild a new society in our image.
The promised land: WeebLand.

But to accomplish all of this, we will need a strong leader, this is why this tournament is necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I've never met someone who hasn't seen the sea, at least not in person. Probably because I live on the Pitcairn Island.

@BlackGeneral @everyone

My suggestion is that we have a council of wise weebs. It'll be approximately 8 to 20 of the most experienced and knowledgeable among us, discussing important matters. And @EOTFOFYL will be muttering haikus in the corner.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
That thread was open to banter and shitposting, whereas I, myself, and others, can differentiate between disputes made in jest and serious discussions. I'm already 12 years old after all.

@pandascepter
Top 10 anime betrayals moment right here.
VengefulHomelyBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
The bucket? You may.
Bread however shall be banned...
lest we have repeats.

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane Unfortunately the bucket is the ticket for phasing through dimensions like in Bethesda games. I assume you neutralise a competitor and then you use their bucket to travel to the next victim.

However if you buy the premium reusuable bucket I assume as long as its not stolen from your cold, multiated and in/un/non-reincarnatible body; you will be able to keep it and reduce global pollution.

Some competitors may also throw their bucket overboard the pubg cruise ship to surrender. If you don't mind a quick dip, you can probably hoard a few that way too.

Edit: surprised no one has brought up the mods.

We all know Zeph has fallen to dark side and his cheery self has been consumed as offering to the growth of MD.

Users who are viewing this thread