Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo

Fed-Kun's army
Fortunately for Torako, her new school seems to be populated entirely by some of the most wholesome "delinquents" i've ever seen (barring the standard "not really a delinquent" misunderstood protagonist trope.)

Fed-Kun's army
@DrNo: Torako was trying to calm Suzume down by following up on Suzume's threat to "turn her into mincemeat" by asking for specifics; I.e. how finely ground Suzume takes her ground beef. :p

Dex-chan lover
Why is this called school for delinquents? All boys I see are men of culture XD
Also I sometimes wish there was japanese transcription just to get the feel of words characters are saying, but there are enogh brute loli characters around to imagine it anyway.
+
Whou would've thought that little girl would be actually weak. Oh Japan, what did you do to me.

AND SO THE BOOBS GANG WAS FORMED.

Not only is the art really good, but it's also very funny.

Fed-Kun's army
@mopchan: Indeed... i wonder if the "stereotypes" part of the title is partially referring to the "inspirational coming of age drama" vibe he was giving off. Figuring out how to help the Hulk fit in at school would be worthy material for an after-school special.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, what? Why didn't anyone tell me about this manga? I blame all of you, you charlatans. You're all fired!

Fed-Kun's army
This school of delinquents seem surprisingly low on delinquents, at least among the clubs.

Dex-chan lover
Most of the club students look fairly normal. Torako can't join other clubs either? Like the Library or student council or disciplinary committee?

I don't believe that this artists Pixiv history is so short, his art is so good aka sexy ;)

Fed-Kun's army
@Umesan
Library Committee - Torako trying to shelve books; see what happened at the Literature Club.
Disciplinary Committee - As amusing as it would be to see half the student body put through walls every day...
Student Council - She'd presumably need to be chosen somehow, but she's a bit shy to be such a public figure, and when she gets flustered...

I think i agree with the teacher: the less incentive she has to move or to touch anything, the better.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, my heart! Teacher gave her bit too much hope in the beginning... He is a great teacher though.

Group Leader
You know you've been reading the wrong kind of manga when you keep reading the name Enma wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread