Toraware no Himegimi wa Maou-sama to Musubaretai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It was apparently just those two chapters. If you’re desperate enough, you’d get translations with the same quality as this using ichigoreader or the other AI translation I posted. You can also use apps in GPT4 I think, though you need to have a subscription.
i know. that's why I'm saying best case scenario is it gets picked back up, and done so by someone who gives a damn. I'm not so desperate to read this that I would willingly go out of my way to read unedited MTL garbage, otherwise I'd be more thankful for these first two chapter uploads
agreed! we only can allow high quality piracy here on mangadex. we absolutely, 100 percent CANNOT let people upload any kind of translated/typeset material for free onto a website for people who want to do that: nuh-uh! agreed we need to keep piracy standards high. in the future we should also find their social handles so we can harass them for spending actual time and energy and money to bring content they have no obligation to produce to a free website. we’re doing gods work 🤭
this took time, energy, and money? feel like you can only be so butthurt at people rightfully criticizing low quality work. regardless of if piracy warrants a lower level of quality, most pirates wouldn't want to plunder literal shit.
if people are honestly going out of their way to harass someone then that genuinely sucks, fuck that. but if the response to baseline criticisms of "you should proofread and clean up the work and make it more readable" is met with bull-headed disregard, whining, and then quitting before putting those critiques into action then honestly good riddance

Dex-chan lover
i know. that's why I'm saying best case scenario is it gets picked back up, and done so by someone who gives a damn. I'm not so desperate to read this that I would willingly go out of my way to read unedited MTL garbage, otherwise I'd be more thankful for these first two chapter uploads

this took time, energy, and money? feel like you can only be so butthurt at people rightfully criticizing low quality work. regardless of if piracy warrants a lower level of quality, most pirates wouldn't want to plunder literal shit.
if people are honestly going out of their way to harass someone then that genuinely sucks, fuck that. but if the response to baseline criticisms of "you should proofread and clean up the work and make it more readable" is met with bull-headed disregard, whining, and then quitting before putting those critiques into action then honestly good riddance
they were clearly harassed and met with negative, not constructive criticism. did you post “you should proofread and clean up the work and make it more readable" ? no, instead you overtly stated the person who posted this “didn’t give a damn.” If the scanlator really “didn’t give a damn,” they would’ve not gone through the trouble of cleaning the text to ANY level in order to make it legible for others. The level of care is different, and not equal to those who spent hours learning japanese. Saying they didn’t give a damn is insensitive and does not help to encourage growth.

you did not word “regardless of if piracy warrants a lower level of quality, most pirates wouldn't want to plunder literal shit.” properly. This implies the pirated item (the manga) is shit, not the final product (the scanlated product.) As a recipient of pirated goods, you do not have a right to expect higher quality goods: bitching LITERALLY CAUSES PEOPLE TO LEAVE! as we saw in this case. 0 obligation to put up bitching when you produce a product for free.

here are more quotes of what you claim to be “baseline criticisms:”

“On the other hand, it’s kind of sad for the scanlation community that people won’t put any effort into scanlation anymore.”
no criticism, indirect attack that manga scanlator does not put any effort into developing this. regardless of validity its plain rude to declare something like that when someone gives you a free product.

“Good, its better to wait for someone competent to do the job rather than just letting some lazy jerk half-ass their way through something.”
where is the criticism here? overt disrespect of “lazy jerk” from someone who took time to produce a free product for us to read.

“It was most likely this one, you can use it and be a pro scanlator like him too.”
implied disrespect; this is used to mock the scanlator rather than provide real assistance (such as letting the scanlator have links to useful cleaning sites or offering their own help)

“If you can’t even put in that little of an effort (at minimum a “week” of studying forerign language) to make your MTL scanlations better, then it’s probably just better not doing it.”
again no appreciation for work done, just looking down on the person. this isn’t criticism, its disrespect. unless OP has done this themself, this is an unfair judgement: and if OP had done this, why isn’t this manga scanlated by them?

there is no “baseline criticism” that you speak of. there was a kind soul that offered to clean but got turned down because of the negativity in these comment sections. you have 0 basis to make these claims that she was being educated of her faults; instead, this can only be seen as being harassed or put down.

Dex-chan lover
agreed! we need to keep piracy standards high.
You spoke truth and they reject you for it

(wall of text)
tl;dr pls

Might be for the best. You can get pretty good results from MTL if you put in a little effort, but it requires a bit more than just pushing it through an AI translator tool.
I as many wouldn't discover this entry if it was reposted here.

Yeah sure it's MTL and it might be "lazy" "got errors" and stuff but only nerds care about such things
Let's remember some facts: TL is not paid for that release; people discover this and might take the serie

Dex-chan lover
You spoke truth and they reject you for it

tl;dr pls

I as many wouldn't discover this entry if it was reposted here.

Yeah sure it's MTL and it might be "lazy" "got errors" and stuff but only nerds care about such things
Let's remember some facts: TL is not paid for that release; people discover this and might take the serie
heres the tldr: you claim to offer advice but are just being ungrateful & disrespectful

that’s about it, he’s not responding yet so i will consider this a victory for the miniongodking

Dex-chan lover
It's a truly sad thing that because of pathethic leeches we end up missing on potentially good mangas; if the result is sub-par we don't offer help, support or even proper criticism, just disdain and mockery, even though nobody is forcing us to read this nor did we even have to pay a single cent for it, leeches are simply that entitled.

I understand the desire for quality and I'm all up for raising the standards, but that is usually for more popular mangas, not hidden pieces that would usually go unnoticed until someone decided to translate the thing for shit-n-giggles and then share the outcome online, do you people also go and cry whenever you see a bad meme or whine when you watch a bad youtube video?

At the very, very LEAST let the damn thing get a sliver of traction so it will get noticed and picked up by someone else, or allow the current one to gain experience so their work gets better with time... or, y'know, STAY THE FUCK AWAY IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH AND STOP HARRASSING PEOPLE THAT AT LEAST GIVE MORE OF A DAMN THAN YOU!!!!

Dex-chan lover
heres the tldr: you claim to offer advice but are just being ungrateful & disrespectful

that’s about it, he’s not responding yet so i will consider this a victory for the miniongodking
This has been posted on the reddit post, and the person behind the AI scanlation just made fun of it https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/en-mtl-scanlation-guide.1685210/
Why would anyone care about being constructive to someone who makes fun of constructive advice, brags about being lazy, makes an almost automated AI scanlation without almost any editing or fixing, and otherwise give MTL scanlators a bad name?
I’ve made several high quality MTL scanlations that you more or less can’t tell are MTL, but that requires a little more than just doing something like just running the raws through ichigoreader or GPT4.

It's a truly sad thing that because of pathethic leeches we end up missing on potentially good mangas; if the result is sub-par we don't offer help, support or even proper criticism, just disdain and mockery, even though nobody is forcing us to read this nor did we even have to pay a single cent for it, leeches are simply that entitled.

I understand the desire for quality and I'm all up for raising the standards, but that is usually for more popular mangas, not hidden pieces that would usually go unnoticed until someone decided to translate the thing for shit-n-giggles and then share the outcome online, do you people also go and cry whenever you see a bad meme or whine when you watch a bad youtube video?

At the very, very LEAST let the damn thing get a sliver of traction so it will get noticed and picked up by someone else, or allow the current one to gain experience so their work gets better with time... or, y'know, STAY THE FUCK AWAY IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH AND STOP HARRASSING PEOPLE THAT AT LEAST GIVE MORE OF A DAMN THAN YOU!!!!
I don’t really think it’s a loss. You can perfectly well just run the raws through ichigorreader and GPT4 and get a similar result as this yourself. The only thing releases like this do is giving proper MTL scanlations a bad name, which sort of suck for us that actually do this properly.

Dex-chan lover
he only thing releases like this do is giving proper MTL scanlations a bad name, which sort of suck for us that actually do this properly.
"GUYS, Scott produced and sell shit-ass light bulbs that only work for 500h!! He is going to give electricty and our 1000h lightbulbs a bad name omg!! Also candles are still superior amiright???"

Dex-chan lover
I’m either talking with three immature children, or one really big child with three accounts. Considering the likeness of the immaturity in the post, I guess the latter is more probable.
It’s clearly obvious I’m just wasting my time here on deaf ears either way.

Dex-chan lover
This has been posted on the reddit post, and the person behind the AI scanlation just made fun of it https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/en-mtl-scanlation-guide.1685210/
Why would anyone care about being constructive to someone who makes fun of constructive advice, brags about being lazy, makes an almost automated AI scanlation without almost any editing or fixing, and otherwise give MTL scanlators a bad name?
then ignore them and not post vitriol. this is playground level logic: “they made fun of me so its okay to make fun of them.” your own accomplisments are impressive. it is moreso a shame that you mocked and put down OP in a condescending manner (“makes us look bad; so lazy”) instead of dming them privately and inquiring if they would like to improve their MTL techniques. Publicly shaming someone for producing a product that has no truly offensive content is ridiculous: just ignore them!

Dex-chan lover
I’m either talking with three immature children, or one really big child with three accounts. Considering the likeness of the immaturity in the post, I guess the latter is more probable.
It’s clearly obvious I’m just wasting my time here on deaf ears either way.
ad hominem, and you mocked more people. Why are you mocking people? Why?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really think it’s a loss. You can perfectly well just run the raws through ichigorreader and GPT4 and get a similar result as this yourself. The only thing releases like this do is giving proper MTL scanlations a bad name, which sort of suck for us that actually do this properly.
ignoring the fact that there were numerous posters in the comments that found the manga that was untranslated beforehand. there is no question this is low quality. it does not justify being a dick.

Dex-chan lover
ad hominem, and you mocked more people. Why are you mocking people? Why?
Don’t you even remember that you started out with writing waaa waaa in two comments or something?
Who’s the one being a dick really.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t you even remember that you started out with writing waaa waaa in two comments or something?
Still you. He may be answering like a dick, but that's because you acted like a dick first.

And don't try and make a single straw-man out of all of us; it ain't a single person disagreeing with you, it's many. You just can't accept the fact that you went wrong about this entire thing and now a good part of the people are calling you out on your dickishness.

Dex-chan lover
Still you. He may be answering like a dick, but that's because you acted like a dick first.

And don't try and make a single straw-man out of all of us; it ain't a single person disagreeing with you, it's many. You just can't accept the fact that you went wrong about this entire thing and now a good part of the people are calling you out on your dickishness.
Sure buddy.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i can explain that im an internet troll who finds amusement through making fun of certain kinds of people. i mocked your complaints of getting free content that wasn’t of your quality level: i was implying you were immature. whats your reason for mocking people and disrespecting them? you’ve avoided answering the question and made fun of me and others thus far. Why do you actively attack instead of provide kindness?

Dex-chan lover

no im an internet troll he’s right im a dick, in a different sense tho. he does has a point

Dex-chan lover
agreed! we only can allow high quality piracy here on mangadex. we absolutely, 100 percent CANNOT let people upload any kind of translated/typeset material for free onto a website for people who want to do that: nuh-uh! agreed we need to keep piracy standards high. in the future we should also find their social handles so we can harass them for spending actual time and energy and money to bring content they have no obligation to produce to a free website. we’re doing gods work 🤭

Lmao man said "how dare you have standards!"

Users who are viewing this thread