Toraware no Himegimi wa Maou-sama to Musubaretai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hiya, I'm afraid the person making these MTL scans has washed her hands of the whole thing. She has more stuff, but got turned off by the complaints.

For this one specifically, she won't do any further work on it. If you want to clean it up, feel free to take the images and reupload the cleaned scans. It's currently "no group" so it should be fine, I think.
Good riddance.

Its just pure laziness, they even admitted they were being lazy in the panel.

Good, its better to wait for someone competent to do the job rather than just letting some lazy jerk half-ass their way through something. Though im sure there'll be people trying to defend them, there must be a line for standards at the least.
-lazy half jerk
-reading pirated manga for free instead of buying the real thing

pirates sure love their golden double standards 🤯

Don’t you even remember that you started out with writing waaa waaa in two comments or something?
Who’s the one being a dick really.
short answer, you lmao. you were the dick all this while playing the moral high horse when you had none.

Everyone here is dealing with "free manga" so unless you're gonna take over the TL you literally have no moral high ground :v

I think with self entitled assholes like you and MrGrinns around, I wouldn't mind if people stopped scanlations completely since I can just read raws at this point.

Lmao man said "how dare you have standards!"
Imagine expecting standards of other people when all you are doing is leeching stuff for free. maybe if you were actually part of a scanlation team you miiiiight have some bragging rights. Have you subscribed to r/choosingbeggars yet? since you fit right in 😂

Dex-chan lover
Imagine expecting standards of other people when all you are doing is leeching stuff for free. maybe if you were actually part of a scanlation team you miiiiight have some bragging rights. Have you subscribed to r/choosingbeggars yet? since you fit right in 😂
This just in, local weeb c*ck angry that someone dares to have basic standards! I know! Hows about i come over and help you transition into a full fledged consumer by stomping on your throat repeatedly. You cant complain because im providing you a free service! R/choosingbeggars much?

Users who are viewing this thread