Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - How Cute ♡

looks like the mc already has a history with them or he looks like someone they know.
This is what I'm thinking. In the first chapter Hana call him "welcome back honey..." in this chapter the waitress is shocked about the appearance of the MC and when Hana speak about "the face" we are seeing her looking at his right side and hiding his left face with her drink... My guess, he is looking like an ancient crush of Hana (probably dead), wellknown in this countryside. This what the waitress "ask" the MC to not looking for a girl at Uni and implying more or less he could "date" Hana...

Dex-chan lover
This is what I'm thinking. In the first chapter Hana call him "welcome back honey..." in this chapter the waitress is shocked about the appearance of the MC and when Hana speak about "the face" we are seeing her looking at his right side and hiding his left face with her drink... My guess, he is looking like an ancient crush of Hana (probably dead), wellknown in this countryside. This what the waitress "ask" the MC to not looking for a girl at Uni and implying more or less he could "date" Hana...
I think you're onto something there...

Torima-Minshuku1.png

No cap. My eyes kind of got stretched with this panel

Dex-chan lover
The moment she said "Wanna touch?" I would be like "Yes." and grab a feel. I mean she gave consent at that point. :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
Idk why but this person artstyle is very similar to Yasuda Kousuke. Their horniness level also almost the same too.

I thought this is Yasuda-sensei's work until i realize it isn't as weird as his other works and looked up who is the mangaka is.

Double-page supporter
Bro if having my house burned meant getting a gyaru mommy I'd commit arson myself. This man is winning so much and he doesn't even know it Q_Q
MFers would burn their own homes down just to be forced to touch grass.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing the tan lady used to be the loser of a love triangle between protag's parents, and now she sees his dad in him.

That has potential for drama if he thinks being seen as a replacement for his dad to be insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread