Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - MK5

Dex-chan lover
Think anything will ever come of this or will it just her be teasing him the entire series?
dating chapter followed by confession arc at chapter 150 and finally conclusion (end). everything is blueballing prior to that. standard of romcoms, please understand..

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the worst with that disclaimer warning. Like we talking Gal Cleaning kind of bad but turns out I was wrong. Anyways at least she sees him more favorably even with that tease at the end. Thanks for the translations.
Those sorts of warnings are pretty much always counter productive, if they have any effect beyond wasting time in the first place, due to producing more stress and anxiety than whatever they're there for would've done. This is especially true when the warning is vague as hell like this, since you're likely to think of something far worse than this.
Like "Wow a warning, what's that for? Oh god, an ugly bastard. He's going to rape her. Oh god, there's the alcohol, he's going to rape her and she's going to be extremely vulnerable..... He just touched her ass and tried for the tits, all clothed, before getting the shit kicked out of him. What?"

Dex-chan lover
Think anything will ever come of this or will it just her be teasing him the entire series?
As much as some people may not like the idea, this kind of manga thrive on the teasing aspect because it's a popular trope in Japan. And IF a relationship does happen, it usually takes a while, often right at the end.

Now, I'm not saying this will strictly follow the trope; it could subvert expectations, and BAM, something could happen in the next chapter. But the usual formula involves nonstop teasing after teasing because, again, it's what people usually want from this kind of manga. (Or at the very least, Japanese fans)

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction to the punch he received speaks much louder than the pal tease at the end.

From the Spanish translation: "MK5" is a slang from the 90s that stands for "maji de kireru go byoumae" which translates to "five seconds away from going ballistic" or something like that. It's also the name of a song by Ryoko Hirosue and that's why the bald man reacted with "Hirosue?" when she said "MK5".
I would rather say it means M Mood K Killer 5

Beelzebub Manga/Anime

Dex-chan lover
Mannnnnn those angry and disgusted faces really gave me a critical hit... This manga really does hit different... anyways... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink: God damn, the drinking will continue until my moral improves. :aquadrink: Take a shot every time he gets placed in another zone.

Dex-chan lover
Had that been in my place, he would be walking home crawling, dude don't even know how to throw a punch, smh.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter itself was fine - MC was shown to be reliable. Translation had a few errors (for some reason, some wwords had tthe first letter rrepeated ttwice), but overall it was fine. And yeah, he’s going to be palzoned early on - unless the author is confident that they can write a stable relationship between a 34-year-old woman and a college student, they’ll drag out them getting together.
Supposing the author's intention is a proper intimate relationship in the future, it's not even the age gap itself that's an obstacle to writing them into such-- it's that 1) she's drastically more worldly than him, and 2) she's currently presented very little in the way of openings.

Theoretically, if they started an intimate relationship now, he'd be a boy toy.

Contributor
I see Youichi is trying to step up and not be so spineless, and that's what counts. Yes, develop him further please. I want to see him gain more redeeming qualities. I'd rather see him get into a relationship much later if it means he develops more (it would be more satisfying and feel "deserved") rather than see him hook up quickly while he's still half-baked like this. Anyway, he did the right thing here, even if we learned later that Hana could defend herself.

Go Hana, crack that ugly bastard's nuts. Old prick from the Showa era needed to get put in his place, and now he can go be a pervert at the police station. Glad she's strong enough to defend herself, it makes sense that she knows some self-defense when the inn is run by basically just two (attractive) women and it's certainly possible for horny perverts like that geezer to come in as customers. This is probably not the first time these two ladies dealt with an asshole like him.

Group Leader
The warning is most likely for the sexual harassment/groping/etc part
...oh yeah, that part.

Must've been thanks to those hentai mangos I've read that made this one seems unnoticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread