Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - MK5

Dex-chan lover
Hey. Unless the original manga has a warning. Don’t put a fuxking warning. Not your manga.

Fucking woke sjw translators over here.

Dropping until a better and less pussy group picks this up
Aww, so sensitive, such deep feelings...

The warning was for those that would see themselves in the shoes of the old man, and for people like you, two categories that may or may not overlap.

It's not often that you see the depiction of an abuser getting what they deserve and being beat up by the victim, so I think the warning is very much needed.

Dex-chan lover
Aight guys, Over/Under 14.5 more chapters before she feels something?

Dex-chan lover
aside from the UB, this artist looks like theyd make fire ass eromanga
doe i havent been able to find any of their nsfw works
maybe under a different pen name?

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the worst with that disclaimer warning. Like we talking Gal Cleaning kind of bad but turns out I was wrong. Anyways at least she sees him more favorably even with that tease at the end. Thanks for the translations.
not gal cleaning 💀

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real; we all fucking wish we'd get pal-zoned by a cheeky ex-yankee milf 10+ years our age.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if the author was making fun of the stupid ass NTR plots that get repeated over and over again in H works

Supporter
Her reaction to the punch he received speaks much louder than the pal tease at the end.

From the Spanish translation: "MK5" is a slang from the 90s that stands for "maji de kireru go byoumae" which translates to "five seconds away from going ballistic" or something like that. It's also the name of a song by Ryoko Hirosue and that's why the bald man reacted with "Hirosue?" when she said "MK5".
Much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I expected worse from that warning lol traumatized with all them fuckers ntring and other shit.

Anyway, give that man a shovel and a casket already. :(

Double-page supporter
Bro really had a long way to get the heck out from pal-zone. She wants him to git gud.

Dex-chan lover
The warning was for those that would see themselves in the shoes of the old man, and for people like you, two categories that may or may not overlap.
Eh? It was to warn about said scene in the first place, but it fails at warning the reader because the team presumably also desired to not spoil the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Of course our MC is a fucking wimp to boot. Damn dude, imagine taking an L from an old fat piece of shit while being in your late teens/early twenties.

779e913b7a6ea3148570e30c11bffd78.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thick dark skinned gyaru milf, I never stood a fckn chance.
Any fellow degenerates, doesn't the art look like a mix of Buta (gyaru king) and Etuzan Jakusui (olderwoman/Milf)?

Users who are viewing this thread