Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - MK5

Dex-chan lover
yall feeling bad for the poor lad, but we all know by the end of this manga hes going to be rearranging some guts with his "youthfulness"

well unless if the manga gets axed

jak

Contributor
Think anything will ever come of this or will it just her be teasing him the entire series?

Dex-chan lover
I have only one question. Why pals? Not that its bad just feels strange. I guess buds/buddies would have just been weird.

Group Leader
I sincerely thought the warning was for the sideboobs and bare back. A bit justified tho, since I was binging a fluffy shoujo title before this.

Then comes the violence.

Dex-chan lover
Think anything will ever come of this or will it just her be teasing him the entire series?
So I'm guessing that for this manga, we won't get any actual romance to the very end of the series, its just gonna be every chapter she's teases him. At the end of this chapter she says that their pals aka she's trying to friendzoned him and at the same time she's still teasing him. My guess is that she won't think anymore of him or make a move until she realizes she has feelings for him, he either moves out or starts seeing his cute, shy classmate from a few chapters back. This is 100 percent a teasing manga until the end when they decide to get together, there will probably be a couple of scenes halfway through the manga where it seems like they will get together but it won't happen until the end.

Dex-chan lover
She pal zoned him but I'm 70% sure she was kidding.

More importantly, they re-used the talking butt speech bubble in the flashback panels. Butt bubble supremacy!

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely thought the warning was for the sideboobs and bare back. A bit justified tho, since I was binging a fluffy shoujo title before this.

Then comes the violence.
The warning is most likely for the sexual harassment/groping/etc part

Dex-chan lover
Lady you are gonna lose this race if you keep friendzoning him, he already has another girl after him

Dex-chan lover
Bro got friendzoned lmao, RIP
Also would be interesting if they developed into a big sis/lil bro relationship instead of straight out dating ngl, we didn't have many manga that the two main character didn't end up with each other

Contributor
Disclaimer I think was okay, because if I’ve noticed anything it’s that even the slightest implication of NTR in a romance manga is the equivalent of drinking a glass of ipecac for manga readers. Like, I cannot stress this enough, you can see when a series has this sort of thing when the number of comments skyrockets for a single chapter.

Chapter itself was fine - MC was shown to be reliable. Translation had a few errors (for some reason, some wwords had tthe first letter rrepeated ttwice), but overall it was fine. And yeah, he’s going to be palzoned early on - unless the author is confident that they can write a stable relationship between a 34-year-old woman and a college student, they’ll drag out them getting together.

Users who are viewing this thread