Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

@amariithynar well thank you for the explanation, but I know that though.

What I commenting is that nfsw scene is shocking for me because it came without a warning. Well this manga sure love dropping scene like that here and there, so i understand it now.

Dex-chan lover
@RobDog No, you said "seinen says it all", which is factually incorrect regarding this situation. It's not a "wikithrough runaround" either, whatever that means.

@Twia I included you because of RobDog's incorrect message; if I'm going to correct the person who made the false statement, it's also important that I include the person the false statement was made directly to.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar So just like from your previous comment on my comment. Seinen is depicted for "mature audiences, 18+" that's why I meant in "it says it all".
And I said wikithrough, because you've written it as one. I wasn't talking about it, you were.

Just like Shounen. It says it all dude. Its primary audience is young males. Now that's another thing if you don't know what they mean, which you gave a "wikithrough, runaround".
You're just overthinking it. But at least the other dude knew it as well, just didn't check the genres and demographics probably.

Dex-chan lover
@RobDog Except that is once again erroneous. Seinen isn't "mature audiences, 18+", it's for older teens through to men in their 30's as a target audience. Works like One Punch Man, Berserk, Initial D, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (which exists half and half between the two, depending on the arc, TBF), Trigun, Historie, Vinland Saga, Vagabond, Kingdom, and many more all are Seinen stories. Seinen has nothing to do with the Western concept of "18+" labelling in media; the closest you could reference would be the "R" rating of movies before the big Mortal Kombat and Gremlins debacles, and the forced introduction of the PG-13 label and the subdivision labels that came after that, as well.

Still no idea what "wikithrough" means, but it sounds like you're trying to use it as an insult because my writing is very informative, so thanks, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar Never tried to insult you. Wikithrough means literally what it says... Wikipedia, through.. You went with him through Wikipedia. Like, me showing you details in a book.
But yeah, I never said what you've written isn't true, did I?
Again, just like I said, stop overthinking things like I've insulted you.
That may be the reason because I'm not a native English speaker, but I would still say Ecchi is a shit genre.... its like bad comedy.

Dex-chan lover
@RobDog Telling someone they didn't know anything of what they said (And I do know what I'm talking about; I don't need to read from a wiki to provide information) by saying that they just went through Wikipedia, is an insult. There's no overthinking things in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar ok. So you don't know what figure of speech is.
Are you are robot my dude? You're not overthinking it anymore, you're just trying to mislead yourself and pretty much be a fool enclosed in your box, without expectancy to think outside of it.
Stay calm, and stop taking things personally, you are not being physically hurt.
Now, if you got a condition where you experienced a trauma, and "insults" make you have heart attacks and need the ambulance to give you endorphin and epinephrine, then I'm sorry, my cybernetic comments weren't meant to inflict any type of damage to you or anyone who read them.

Bro, that shit gave me a heart attack....Swear I didn’t see that coming....shit scared me....wtf....lol...

Distasteful! The MC, the rightful to be owner to br of these twin peaks was not able to see his future belongings! How come we, the viewers, were given a chance to appreciate it? As a virgin beta, I DISAPPROVE of this INDIRECT 4th wall NTR! A pure love such as this does not deserve this treatment! We are here merely to see how their relationship develops, putting ourselves in their shoes, empathizing with their emotions, but if we were able to see something both these characters are not aware of, is that not disrespectful to their own privacy? This fanservice might be welcomed, but it is not JUST!

The fuck happened with all these moderated posts...? I wanna see what shit went down to mods lol.

The absolute state of everlasting dedmother cake. Oh noes nipples on younger are no go, but rape, murder and everything else they do is perfectly fine. Peak Frankfurt School.

Users who are viewing this thread