Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2

I'm glad the Harem tag was removed. It's a big decision for Haru, having a 14 years age gap. I just wish he was a few years older or she's a few years younger.

Dex-chan lover
For someone whos so smart when he tries, he can't even think of the fucking plain obvious mastermind of her parents huh? She even reffered to them as them and said he will meet themmif hes serious... So dumb

Dex-chan lover
Dear lord, I wasn't expecting shit when I started reading and still got fucking down. Terrible stuff tbh.

Double-page supporter
Haha, I see. the TL-ers seems to know baka mitai memes. 🤣

Fuck, now the song repeating itself again in my mind. 😂
https://youtu.be/a_JqNS_C4AU

Dex-chan lover
if you're trying to salt us using that Nian, I would say you failed. for I have Nian myself lmao

I got Nian on my third 1x free pull ticket. It then took me 4 10x pulls to get a single Aak, so I guess fuck me anyways?

Aggregator gang
Got Nian, huh?

Me who is saving up for W: Must resist headhunt. I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it.

congrats getting nian
I need to buy the half anniv pack to get her lol(using the ten headhunting from the pack)
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
"If you keep dawdling about like this" ?????????????
He's been straightforward the entire time, wtf do you want him to do

He's a good catch my ass.
MC literally has ties with the princess of the kingdom

Dunno what she's on about. If anything Karen should've snatched Haru a long time ago. He's straightforward, kind, sincere, a bit of a pervert(but really who isn't), and helpful. The lad has some ladies up in his business his age that are really waifu material, but he chooses Karen instead.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for shitting on couple chapters ago for harem. Maybe this boi will make up his mind?

Also Karen being a shotacon would be an interesting development.

They all cheered because they saw her pantsu....
Not sure what Madeleine is talking about with the "dawdling", Haru has been going at her full force.

Oh and I am sure the secret party asking Madeleine to arrange engagement meetings are the Captain's parents

Users who are viewing this thread