Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I'll Make You Feel Really Good

Dex-chan lover
More cuteness!

Next time: The nosy old lady next door.
Nosy old lady?
hot-fuzz.gif

Group Leader
Buddy you really ought to start ring shopping
He's obviously ready to marry her, but For The Sake Of The Manga, this will be stretched out for the full year 😂

But he is definitely fully determined to do it, how f#$@ing stupid would you have to be to go 'oh no, I do not want this super high spec sexy fox wife'? We're just... waiting a year for the sake of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
He's obviously ready to marry her, but For The Sake Of The Manga, this will be stretched out for the full year 😂

But he is definitely fully determined to do it, how f#$@ing stupid would you have to be to go 'oh no, I do not want this super high spec sexy fox wife'? We're just... waiting a year for the sake of the plot.
Well, speaking of sexy, it'd be premature to marry her right this second, as there are some important compatibility issues they haven't explored yet... I don't get why this guy is so reluctant. Is he a sex-repulsed asexual type? Got some trauma they haven't hinted at yet? Religious? Just really repressed?

Users who are viewing this thread