Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 60.2 - Try a Lot!

Dex-chan lover
Author really turns on a dime - so much stuffed into this chapter.

Thanks very much for all your work getting us up to current! :salute: Looking forward to the next volume!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation. It's been an absolute joy to see this every day.

This truly has been a gem of a story so far with great characters and a good story with some tear jerkers here and there and
Interesting world building. I really look forward to seeing more.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was bound to happen, we're SLing them faster than he's drawing them, and now the time has come. Like I said, when vol 7 comes out I'll be all over it! Thank you all, see you then!
thankyu for the work :thumbsup: now i shall retreat back to my hibernation cave....but only after saying that i hope we get to see more yokai girls soon :meguusmug: poof

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, hate when that happens.

"Oh hey, are you married? Where is your husband?"

"Oh, he died quite a while ago."

"OH SHIT I'M SO SORRY"

Awkward city.

Anyway, happy to see the tanuki elder is living happily even if she was banned from human settlements.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all of your hard work on this series, and for catching us up. You are amazing 🙇🏽

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this chapter brought up the fragility of life thing. Good for the author. Hope this makes the MC start to relax from his "too soon" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread