Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 19 Ch. 68 - The 68th Floor - A True God

Double-page supporter
Things are getting spicy
4a3.png

Dex-chan lover
I really would've appreciated some visual changes if they were gonna give him a vague and unnecessary powerup. Like even something small like eye color or a simple tattoo.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously author??? He's faced countless life and death situations, dealt with politics and people trying to kill him and slept with countless women...

Yet he still gets as nervous as a virgin shut in when a girl tries to feed him????

Dex-chan lover
ALERT!!! -> KOUSUKE UNLOCKES THE TITLE OF GOD...

(loading new skillsets)
(activating new skillsets)

ALERT! THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
1. UNLIMITED STAMINA.
2. ALL SEEING EYES
3. WOMAN 3 SIZES XRAY VISION
4. ANALYTICAL LINGERIE SKILLS.
5. WOMAN DOMINATOR
6. CHARM MAX LEVEL
7. ALL MIGHTY C*CK
8. UNLIMITED VIGOR
9. S*X TECHNIQUE, GOD LEVEL
10. BEWBIES MAGNETIC HEART

-----

If I am Kouseke, the first command i will say that all celestial maidens should submit their body sizes at once.!
He became Rito-sama. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Dude... like I said for an earlier chapter, what's the deal with having so many creatures become humanoid and not have the option for Kosuke not smash if he desires. I know some of us have fantasies of being smothered in flesh, fluff, scales, etc., but the ratio of girls to guys is nuts.

Double-page supporter
Seriously author??? He's faced countless life and death situations, dealt with politics and people trying to kill him and slept with countless women...

Yet he still gets as nervous as a virgin shut in when a girl tries to feed him????
He has been like this consistently through the entire series, and outside of power he has not really grown as a person this whole series either. It might be best you accept this as nothing more than the mid series it has been for the entire read. Ultimately, he is your stereotypical restrained protag trying and failing to create/respect boundaries that one might expect from common sense.

Should he at this point? No, but once again this is clearly just a mid series with no real character growth for the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
He has been like this consistently through the entire series, and outside of power he has not really grown as a person this whole series either. It might be best you accept this as nothing more than the mid series it has been for the entire read. Ultimately, he is your stereotypical restrained protag trying and failing to create/respect boundaries that one might expect from common sense.

Should he at this point? No, but once again this is clearly just a mid series with no real character growth for the whole series.

I know. This honestly isn't the first time I'm complaining about this. But every time this happens, it just annoys me.

Honestly, if they just did the basic character growth, this would be a pretty great series... not top class great... but still, pretty great...

It's honestly just a lot of the little things that are dragging this down...

Dex-chan lover

You are confusing being a "nervous virgin shut in" with the usual attitude of most people who are sick but don't feel that sick. Face it, no matter how hot the nurse is, she isn't going to bang you; and if she's really all that hot, she's busy banging someone else. And the whole "being fed by the hottie" thing sounds great, but when you're not the one holding the spoon at least two out of five times they're going to smack your teeth.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
You are confusing being a "nervous virgin shut in" with the usual attitude of most people who are sick but don't feel that sick. Face it, no matter how hot the nurse is, she isn't going to bang you; and if she's really all that hot, she's busy banging someone else. And the whole "being fed by the hottie" thing sounds great, but when you're not the one holding the spoon at least two out of five times they're going to smack your teeth.

Thanks for the translation.
Ummmm..... wtf are you talking about??? I'm complaining about the lack of character growth.....

Fed-Kun's army
ALERT!!! -> KOUSUKE UNLOCKES THE TITLE OF GOD...

(loading new skillsets)
(activating new skillsets)

ALERT! THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
1. UNLIMITED STAMINA.
2. ALL SEEING EYES
3. WOMAN 3 SIZES XRAY VISION
4. ANALYTICAL LINGERIE SKILLS.
5. WOMAN DOMINATOR
6. CHARM MAX LEVEL
7. ALL MIGHTY C*CK
8. UNLIMITED VIGOR
9. S*X TECHNIQUE, GOD LEVEL
10. BEWBIES MAGNETIC HEART

-----

If I am Kouseke, the first command i will say that all celestial maidens should submit their body sizes at once.!
THIS WORLD SHALL KNOW PLEASURE

ALMIGHTY C*CK

Dex-chan lover
why the inconvenient censoring of the fluffs? :worry:
And did the light colored Wanli sister turn into the buxom oni-chan? :headpat:

Dex-chan lover

Except he has been more than willing to be with his girls; here it is the Goddess of Healing herself, doing embarassing things.

Also, this little one is adorable.
iPHmgMP.png

Users who are viewing this thread