Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Fourth Floor: The Management Begins

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, another scanlator team trying to scanlate this cursed series. I wonder when they will drop this series.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Homie had her for dinner in the bath (at first). Noice!

TTX

wait, 5 scanlator/teams for 4 chapter??

@Soseki
Thanks for the chapter, is this a one time thing?

Dex-chan lover
@Diciannove44 Hmm.. maybe they did some kind of reverse strip-tease first to spice things up?

(Although come to think of it, most likely is they had sex several times, and got dressed a bit during one of the breaks.)

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought the whole virgin beta Japanese was gonna be in play but man, good surprise.

@Diciannove44
you don't need to put icing on a cake before you eat it but it makes it look that much more delicious

Dex-chan lover
I decided to read this after I skipped to the end of this chapter and saw the MC getting some.

Double-page supporter
@Soseki thank you! While this manga are pretty much generic, I like the chibi's in this manga. Leaving aside snu-snu moment. 😂

Dex-chan lover
wow....the dinner was her, so cliche...yet so beautifully done.

Dex-chan lover
CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD
HE FUCKS THE GIRLS WHAT A FUCKING CHAD

Ah good. I was like 'wth, where's the bathroom' when I first saw that floor layout, but they fixed it in the same chapter. Along with 'that bed is too small for three people,' but maybe it is sized for cuddling?

Users who are viewing this thread