Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 15 Ch. 54 - The 54th Floor - The King and Queen of the White Wolves

I used to pray for times like this.

Finally a great translation. Thank you so much! This manga deserves quality translations and you delivered. Font kinda small in some spots tho won’t lie. If you have space in a text bubble use it ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka with all the elf girls...
And the oni maids, though they were lucky enough to serve under demons so some of them were already mothers to begin with.

yeah, the elf girls had it worst.....

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why will it a problem because they are too powerful because they have connection with a god? cant you just restrict adventures from going to floors with familiars and the problem is solved there are like 8 people who know about this anyway, this part of the chapter went over my head but it feels like a forced character development

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why will it a problem because they are too powerful because they have connection with a god? cant you just restrict adventures from going to floors with familiars and the problem is solved there are like 8 people who know about this anyway, this part of the chapter went over my head but it feels like a forced character development
Their power isn't the problem, it's that they are connected to a goddess. All you need to do is go back and read through the bs they went through with the church to figure out how batshit crazy religions will go to get power and have a symbol of that power.

However none of that really matters since the MC himself is an existence far greater than familiars blessed by a goddess. Which is what his harem had to remind him. Basically he's being forced to accept what he should have been accepted multiple chapters ago. So instead of forced character development, it's more like a jump starting a forcefully halted character development.

Dex-chan lover
Their power isn't the problem, it's that they are connected to a goddess. All you need to do is go back and read through the bs they went through with the church to figure out how batshit crazy religions will go to get power and have a symbol of that power.

However none of that really matters since the MC himself is an existence far greater than familiars blessed by a goddess. Which is what his harem had to remind him. Basically he's being forced to accept what he should have been accepted multiple chapters ago. So instead of forced character development, it's more like a jump starting a forcefully halted character development.
I see thank you

Dex-chan lover

he still hit his head way to much when he can just seal those floors to ones adventures and others cant get to.

Dex-chan lover
I like how vampire girl's just chilling there and, "Nah, you're not excusing yourself that easily."

Goddess trap: failed. But more to come. Many more.

The text is kind of too small, might be just me tho.
Not just you. It's not unreadable, but it takes more effort.

How dare you build a golem so quickly?! I'm now offended for, reasons.
Hey, you're a god stop holding back so much!
Are they trying to give him a mental disorder or something?

Wouldn't he not need to worry about the monsters' titles being discovered? I mean, it's not easy for adventurers to reach the floor where the monsters are. Besides, are there many adventurers who have appraisal skills? I'm sure there are only a handful.

Users who are viewing this thread