Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 18 Ch. 63 - The 63rd Floor - The Aftermath of the Sajibal Incident

Dex-chan lover
. . .are those little fox kids hostesses or something what was with that bill?
Fluff ain't cheap.
Mofu mofu will cost you.

A fox is fine, too! :pepela: Come on when will Wanli get boned?
To be honest, I can see it happening pretty soon. She's continuing to grow and has been showing up more and more. Plus you can see that her feelings for him is no longer that of a little sister like character. So I'm sure sometime in the future there'll be a chapter about her being confused and seeking help from either the shrine maidens or her older sisters (Kou's wives).
Same can be said about that wind fairy and the world tree spirit, they may be developing romantic feelings for him as well.

Dex-chan lover
The profit those little foxes will earn with their fluffy service if they open that to the public would boost the tower dramatically.
I could think of something else that would get a boost :meguusmug:

I feel dirty now...

Group Leader
Hahaha, this series will make you a lolicon. Artist dropping panty shots of Lil girls left and right

Double-page supporter
Do you still plan to do chapters 51 and 52? I know at the end of chapter 50 you said don't hold you to it but you also mentioned you forgot. I, and I am sure many others, would greatly appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, world building and politics are not this series strongsuits. They never spend any time actually living in the world or exploring it or even interacting with regular people, so everything just has to be shoved into these exposition dump talking sessions. And then I don't even feel bothered reading it cuz it won't come up again until 30 chapters later when it's resolved by the MC and/or his harem being OP.

Also, yeah, no I kinda feel sorry for the people of this world. If the MC wasn't the MC he'd just be a pure villian. Imagine hearing that a city was nearly wiped off the map like we're in the old testament because of some rumors insulting the MC behind his back.

Dex-chan lover
How wicked. So it was a bottakuri bar with pretty fox ladies as waitresses. I would become a victim, too.

Users who are viewing this thread