Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Ninth Floor: The Divine Tool is Complete

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a version that is not in pink of the fairy on the last page ? Damn that art is good

Aggregator gang
Why do undress the shrine maiden outfits?! You're supposed to wear it till the end of foreplay!! 😤

Jokes aside, I'm glad this series TL keep going. Thanks man. 😁

Wait a minute, am I misunderstanding the summoning? I'm used to other manga where the dungeon master etc summons a being from nothingingness basically. The Vampire said she summoned her clan. Are all these summons, animals and people, already alive prior to being summoned?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
@07mak - I think the summons are 'spirits', so they are deceased and summoning just brings them back to life, as when Mitsuki threatened Liston she said "and there won't even be a spirit left this time." So the Princess summoning her clan is just resurrecting them as she was. At least that is my understanding so far..

Calm down... my inner desire...!

Jokes aside holy hell does the tree fairy look sexy. I came here to read about management but now I’m plagued by tiddy teases and sex that I’ll never get in my lifetime.

• meguuusad
Aggregator gang
Man this manga should have been animated instead of Mushuko Tensei

• Confused

Users who are viewing this thread