Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 20 Ch. 71 - The 71st Floor - After a Show of Force

Dex-chan lover
things like this story are quite weird for me.

like, I get (and enjoy) some more spicy fanservice scenes in more adult-oriented works, I can understand hentai works with plot, but...

well, this is not the only story that goes "these chapters we will play it all straight, then throw a chapter that could be released as a hentai by itself in the middle"

It is just jarring.

I like to think that, if I'm in the mood for hentai, I get hentai. So getting hentai by surprise like this just makes me sigh, not like I'll remember to come back to it when I do feel like wanting one.

But again, I may just be weird.

Is that kid that's holding a 'meatbone' pillow one of his 'familiar' that's set to manage one of the unused towers?
I think that's his child with the big boss goddess that has the main form of a dragon?
that was basically soul-birthed like Athena does in Percy Jackson?

if I got your description right.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they didn't let the succ join. Would've been double the succ. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I truly believe that the western town has been save because they're wearing the national lingeries that Kousuke loves all the time.
The tower is still erected after all this time cause those lingeries are everywhere in the continent.

I also believe that the tower is continuing penetrating the sky in hope to reach the goddesses domain, cause that's where the divine lingeries are lingering...

Dex-chan lover
222cf853869f927cfe1e947686b7e63f.jpg
Sorry, I think it's actually from Blind Beast (1969).

Dex-chan lover
Its surprising that they haven't figured out how to get knocked up since they already know how his first kid was made but wat evz it just means more seeeeegggssss ☺
They need to evolve....the question is what type of evo stone do you use to evolve your succubus?

Users who are viewing this thread