Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 20 Ch. 71 - The 71st Floor - After a Show of Force

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that it went with the artistic style of this manga, but that was an unnecessary under skirt to panty shot...

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that it went with the artistic style of this manga, but that was an unnecessary under skirt to panty shot...
Your lack of reading comprehension and literally failure is baffling, how was the panty shot  not necessary for the plot? Next you're gonna say what, that the sex scenes are also unnecessary? :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
So the Column king is actually not dumb!

He tried the greedy strong-arm approach. It didn't work? Ok, let's just stop that.

I was half waiting for him to be a drooling buffon and keep pushing forward. Instead he got the hint! Points for the admiral too, cause he honestly reported back that he could go no further.

I mean, these are not nice people but they're not idiots. That counts for something.

(also pretty vampire lady chapter but that's a given...)
He was never dumb just your normal king looking to maintain his power and profit and he saw a nation getting pretty powerful extremely quick that is a pretty normal cause for worry and reacted appropriately. Of course nations would be scared of how fast they seem to be growing in power. One of the first worries after seeing such rapid growth from a nation is of course invasion so they acted first. We the readers know that's not what our MC wants by they don't know that. Its easy to forget as a reader that we have more information then other characters. I imagine most normal world leaders would have been skeptical of someone claiming to be a living god and wouldn't take his word on it given they have never met him.

I can always appreaciate the artistic boobies in this manga.
giphy.webp
What in the world is that?

Dex-chan lover
"The tower having that weapon is like a dagger permanently against our throat"

You people really need to realize that that laser is nothing compared to Kouhi and Mitsuki.

The towers are at least theoretically conquerable by humans, while the messengers are all too happy to enact Judgement on anyone who as much as looks at him funny. That knife has been at your throat from the day he was reincarnated, whether you noticed it there or not.
imagine they gone too far again and push the wrong button

Dex-chan lover
In case if anyone didn't remember, Shrein is his summoned 'familiar' and is the only one of that status to manage one of the towers. (at least, I hope I remembered everything)

EDIT: Is that kid that's holding a 'meatbone' pillow one of his 'familiar' that's set to manage one of the unused towers?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In case if anyone didn't remember, Shrein is his summoned 'familiar' and is the only one of that status to manage one of the towers. (at least, I hope I remembered everything)

EDIT: Is that kid that's holding a 'meatbone' pillow one of his 'familiar' that's set to manage one of the unused towers?
Pretty sure it was Mitsuki that summoned Shrein, and I don’t think she counts as a familiar, but I’m not sure.

And Haku is technically Kousuke’s daughter, and she is indeed in charge of one of the towers.

Dex-chan lover
Its surprising that they haven't figured out how to get knocked up since they already know how his first kid was made but wat evz it just means more seeeeegggssss ☺

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, aside from the ridiculous wish-fulfillment thing this manga is....

... what irks me the most is the ridiculous hairdo and clothes of the MC. That.... horizontal thing in his hair is laughable, and the clothes are doubly so XD

Fashion, 0/10

Dex-chan lover
Only something interesting has happened and then we are again waiting for a bunch of meaningless chapters of tower management...

Contributor
So the Column king is actually not dumb!

He tried the greedy strong-arm approach. It didn't work? Ok, let's just stop that.

I was half waiting for him to be a drooling buffon and keep pushing forward. Instead he got the hint! Points for the admiral too, cause he honestly reported back that he could go no further.

I mean, these are not nice people but they're not idiots. That counts for something.

(also pretty vampire lady chapter but that's a given...)
Already put him way above the Kings of Falmuth regarding intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread