Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - The 19th Floor: The Shapeshift Skill

Dex-chan lover
There's only one glasses character and she isn't even a 'main' girl. This is pure suffering. Also, will Nana gain a human form later on? I mean so far manager position means "I'll fuck you later"...or maybe the MC will awake to furry later lmao.

Double-page supporter
I don't really get how the adventurers fit into the picture.

What stops the wolves and foxes from killing or getting killed by adventurers?
What's the plan with the upper floor settlements like the succubi, elven and vampire ones? Adventurers will need to pass through but the people living there are more or less MC's subordinates and it's bound to cause conflict. It has been months since they opened the tower but this has been completely overlooked.

Double-page supporter
@Gmx dude do u even read this manga or u just play with ur dick while looking at pictures?
(not a copy & paste error, I'm just mocking you but it felt necessary to explain in detail since you seem to be a bit slow on the uptake)

Gates are a luxury used to teleport instantly between floors, regular "floor by floor" walking pathways (like they used to conquer the tower) should still exist as is shown on page 30 in chapter 4, or in the spoiler below.
gKqycUP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread