Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The 20th Floor: The New Division Managers

Anyone else get the feeling this dude will try and steal tower from Him or betray him?

Double-page supporter
I feel like everything's going too well. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a betrayal at some point.

i mean unless someone comes that can take care of the divine power usage I don't see anyone that would be able to do a hostile takeover

Someone ATTEMPTING a betrayal or takeover might pop out, but it's a plan with a literal 0% chance of even getting halfway through.

He has:
- complete up-to-date informations and control over every single floor from the main control room
- 2 beings with almost godlike powers at his beck and call
- a ridiculous amount of powerful allies with supernatural powers (elves, vampires, succubus etc...)
- can spawn basically an INFINITE AMOUNT of powerful monsters with all the points he accumulated
- a freaking DIRECT LINE WITH LITERAL GODS that favour him
- he himself is a powerhouse with his Divine Powers

Talk about mission impossible....

Also.....nice cliffhanger :p

Page 42 simply wont load for me. Anyone got a screenshot or something? Tried reloading with long strip / single page etc.
Edit: Never mind after a while the last few finally loaded too. Not sure if its on my side only though. Anyone else using Vivaldi? (Recently swapped from firefox.)

@yldDavid I'm using Vivaldi and it worked fine. It's probably a hick up with the recently implemented P2P system for distributing the server load. Growing pains and all that. Just press Ctrl+F5 next time you get something like that to force a cache reset and a clean refresh of the page.

Dex-chan lover
erofu go full-frontal ~!

@zok7404 that Adventurer Guy? its possible, but i think he's not retard enough to do that after experience it firsthand what MC capable of....

if anything happen, probably from outside power....
but its gonna become scheme-like confrontation rather than 'fighting' directly, since technically MC is Unbeatable at this point, unless his enemy is also Godlike entity....

Dex-chan lover
really MC? the first thing this dude does when he enters the room is start insulting you calling you weak and a loser and what do you do? you reward him by making him one of the most powerful people in the guild. you do realize there are more than one strong adventurer out there, you didn't have to settle for the cunt, you could have found one that didn't instantly start insulting you as soon as he enters a room...

• Confused
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread