Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - The 24th Floor: Divine Power Studies

So... is this just an isekai Minamoto-kun no Monogatari where nobody ever friend-zones him? (And Kaoruko is a goddess?) 😆

Dex-chan lover
... Is this a type of discrimination or something?
Does everyone have to be with a huge rack to even be aknowledged by him?
Even Esena is growing beyond what she started out with with impressive speed...

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Will drop this spoiler here
if this didnt divert to much from WN, except the 2 angel from begining there only 5 that can be consider Kousuke harem and have his child the priestess, vampire, elf, succ and yet to appear exiled princess outside it get ready to disappointed since he will not lay his land on them

Thanks for english update release!
"I hope there will be a side story with full H manga" 😍
If some can anyone guide me there...😍

kaminomikan
Do not trust this too much since I haven't read the novel, but in some forum it says that as we already know, for some reason our MC's soul reaches the world/domain/dimension of Asura, Eris and the other two goddesses: Jamir and Spica. At first not even Asura knows why or how Kousuke arrived and then she asks Eris to bring him to the Ever Spring Garden.

While Kousuke is in the Garden, Asura discovers that he has the potential to become a god... and this is what seems to made sense of that our MC has divine powers and incredible luck with women: and is that in this world/domain/dimension there are no "male gods". That's one of the main reasons why she tells Jamir and Spica not to contact him yet. In the manga it's not stated yet, but apparently there are even more goddesses and Asura fears that chaos would start if the other goddesses discover Kousuke and that would definitely affect the world of Aesgard.

So yeah, your theory might be true. And that Asura and the other goddesses only send him women, and even encourage him to have multiple partners, maybe it's for him to learn to handle "multiple wives".
@Fuew12 Is this true? Did you read all the WN?

@Fuew12
So pretty much almost all of the girls that joined him until now got pregnant? what about the two angels Kouhi and Mitsuki? did he impregnate them too?

@kaminomikan
So basically the goddesses want him top become a god and marry them too? but what about Kouhi and Mitsuki? Can you please tell me any spoiler related to them and the what happened with the other girls too?

Dex-chan lover
@Prothean only read up to 900+ or so chapter until
MC concur another MAIN TOWER in other continent and found out this tower in past is conquered by Ausra, and yes Asura also kinda former human and like kousuke, she also ascend into godhood not like eris and some other godess who born from worship
@Vergilx69 up to what i read
its not like he didn't impregnate them is more like the other 5(actually 3) kinda desperate when kousuke already become god and might be not possible to have child with him,some arc kinda dragging into the girls searching the way to "evolve" their self like elf into High Elf and human into err i forgot what, last i read confirmed pregnant is Princess (2 child both male if i not wrong one become the king other training to become adventure head) silvia priestess(kinda unsure but her daughter in training to become successor of Kousuke temple head priestess, last i read she just able to use oracle skill) Collete elf (forgot this one but if not wrong also boy and end up liking her "sister" a dragon that "born"from Asura and Kousuke combined power) succubus(confirmed pregnant only havent read again after this)

If I'm correct...
there might be only 100 chapters because that's how many floors exist in the plot

Kousuke has had sex with a member of every race in the tower except for the Kitsune, the Fairy and the Igrid .... Lolita treesome next ?

• Wow
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread