Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The 26th Floor: The Worrying Oracle

Dex-chan lover
Another giant chest...
I mean, I'm giving up at this point, really...
All he lays his hands on are giant chests...
What is this? The manga about being able to control breasts?

Aggregator gang
Bleh. He hasn't even banged the fox loli and fairy loli yet, and he's still adding more girls? Focus on the current harem before adding new members!

Dex-chan lover
Though I probably shouldn’t complain with that view, but I feel the need to ask. How exactly do they have jeans in this other world? Or are those not jeans (hard to tell in black and white). Either way that’s a very modern look (jeans/khakis and a short shirt and jacket) that I wasn’t expecting from a sword and magic other world where the church still had the most power and long range communications aren’t a consistent thing.

Aggregator gang
@TNT261: Tight pants of varying design have existed long before jeans.

That said, it's a little silly to complain about anachronism in a fantasy world. Especially one that seems built solely around introducing new girls for the MC to have sex with.

@phil777
I know you were saying that for fun, but he's right, most women have breasts much smaller than this
There are only huge breasts in this manga, Japanese people really have a problem with big boobs

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Oy! Ya twat! Have you even read my previous comments? I just want a normal-chested, heck even flat-chested, girl and not a head-sized chested girl!
Never do I want to be one of those rabble!

Thanks for the chapter! It’s refreshing to be able to read such a longer chapter after so many other series chapters being cut into such small parts.

Users who are viewing this thread