Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - The 30th Floor: The Spica God

What i asked myself he has 100 floor when he merges them, like we see in this chapter 1 mainfloor + 4 added ones, he loses tower hight floors. Can he build more floors to add new floor/stages?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
the goddesses already giving MC the hint, but given on how dense MC is and the jobs as tower manager that keep piling up each day, seems we won't see any 'services' from goddesses any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Wanli still not lewded? 🤪 Some hentai author pls change that!

@Akxera
So true. His power keeps inflating beyond imagination. It's time to release it (cum) on the goddesses! 😁

Dex-chan lover
I know he has the girls fight for him b but I think he should try to make himself stronger too. Girls can't always protect him.

• This
Dex-chan lover
It's beginning to sound like he was brought here to create a new batch of gods.
Makes me wonder if there will be some bad ones that will need to be replaced.

Dex-chan lover
> There's quite a list of updates in my bookmarks collections. But..... out all of that, this is the #1 priority.
I need to energized myself while drinking my coffee and a little bit of "MILK" on it...

> Goddess: "It happening to all of you as well (talking about becoming a divine being)"
But... but... the illustration states that the t*ts are becoming divine isnt it?

> MC was so blessed. If he choose to become a god or not, the same beauties will be scattered everywhere he go...

> Mitsuki: "Wanli, can you stand up for a bit. Yup you pass"
I think she meant here that Wanli is already at the age where she can join the waifu brigade...

> About Spica-sama......
She has this kind of charm that i want to found in real life girl/woman...
I think i cannot hold back my urge to shout that i like her the first time i see her....

> so "That person" is, we will expect a voluptuously goddess again, and it will make our day so happy and fulfilled at the same time...

Group Leader
@razyackerman Some believe that to call a person by their true name gives you power over them, so since Asura is the supreme god of the series the lower gods call her "that person" to show that she is above them in status.

• Helpful
Power Uploader
@razyackerman @HDMI1 @SoulOfTheRaven
An excerpt from the web novel, Ch107:

Kousuke then thought that perhaps Asura's name shouldn't be used too carelessly in this world.

"It's fine if it's you."

Spica answered him after having read his mind.

"You've gone again and read my-... Oh, well, not that it matters now."

Kousuke sighed after having said that as if he had given up.

"So, why don't you girls say her name?"

"Because if we were to utter her name, it'd cause a major impact in the world."

"Really?"

"Really."

Kousuke thought that even if he didn't really get it all that well, he just had to accept that's how things were.
Since it didn't seem like Spica was going to answer any more of his questions.

• Helpful

Users who are viewing this thread