Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

About chapter 34
the guy who sent the assassin is probably gonna eat shit and die. Probably the assassin too.

Just binged this series and damn I love this. Lowkey need a spinoff doujinshi but I like the "building" type isekai, even if it is a little convoluted at times. Plus, hot 2D girls.

Just binged this myself and goddamn that was amazing. Considering the amount of R-rated anime series coming out lately, I really hope this one gets picked up. Interesting developments, growth, and surprises; beautiful art; incredible powers; and playful personalities. Not to mention the MC actually not being an annoying little shit like half of the reincarnation genre. Well worth the binge!

The manga starts off really awful and the theme is everywhere. Not knowing what to do with its direction. But after a few chapters it starts to get good.

Dex-chan lover
There is no plot.
Sure, there are lots of big-tiddy onee-chans, but there is no plot. No story. None whatsoever.
It is just like watching someone playing a management game with occasional sl00t.
The characters are dull as bricks, not least of which is the protagonist, who is so damned generic you could replace him with just about anyone else and it would make no difference.
The few that have any sort of personality whatsoever barely ever show up at all, almost as though the narrative is trying to force mediocrity down readers' throats.

So basically if you're reading this, it is probably for the tits. It has nothing else going for it. What a boring waste of time.

Z

This is awful, it reads like it was translated to Chinese then into English.

Its basically tower or world management with goddesses and a harem with big "plot" scenes.
I'm enjoying the towers development so far and
seeing how the mc is becoming a god it's just going to get more over the top.
I hope I will see more experiences of the adventurers point of view climbing the tower but its not a big deal if that doesn't happen.

Its like a king managing his empire with concubines and maids.This is worth a binge read. I hope a anime also get adapted from it. It can easily make a popular anime with 7.5+ rating.

Dex-chan lover
Dude OP from what the woman said but gets exhausted. I guess that's good? Shows he still has some what a way to go

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters!
Btw, the volume 7 cover in the covers tab just shows the shrunk down version. Should connect to the image at https://mangadex.org/images/manga/27005.jpeg?1603473326

Users who are viewing this thread