Touge Oni - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Tale of Mount Katsuragi - En-no-Kimi Said

Power Uploader
And with that, we've caught up to the volume raws. Time to wait for vol 4 and hibernate for another half year or something.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that is the mother of all cliffhangers to leave off on

Dex-chan lover
@GreyArea Oh, so that why you didnt launch anything for seven months, will you do this manga only with volume raws?

Well even having to wait so much this manga deserves it, so i will endure. Thank you very much for still scanlating this one, this manga is a true gem.

Hitokotonushi-same was so beautiful and she clearly benevolent, i really want to know why she got sick, more so when she is so powerful.

Little edit: I am curious how many chapters there is available, i can notice that this one is monthly.

Group Leader
Aaah, right when we were getting to the good part! Thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
Thanks for the hard work!
It made my day every time seeing new chapters this week.

Mna

thanks for the chapters! time for this to slip out of my mind for 6 months again lol

Dex-chan lover
Eternally 18 MILF (GILF?). Nice. The dragon goddess has quite the sense of humor granting her wish like that. Good thing she didn't wish for anything negative as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I suspected she'd have eternal good looks but not age. Wishes can be devious like that.

Dex-chan lover
first shoujo jiten then this but at least this one not on hiatus , thanks for the chapter .

the long wait gonna kill me

Power Uploader
@alacaelum
Yeah, I don't usually do mag raws (which is also why I've stopped working on Hakurai for now, I'm waiting for volumes). I think it's up to chapter 13 at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I saw the speed of releases and was hoping it meant there were gonna be a few more releases. Oh well, time to wait. Thanks for the chaps though, great series.

I forget though, have we learned why Koto made the mountain detest him? Or is that something likely to be brought up later on?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, guys, I do have one question, though. Pardon my ignorance, but who/what is En-no-Kimi? En-no-Shirato is En-no-Ozuno's mom, so is En-no-Kimi one of their ancestors, or another name for the great dragoness, Hitokotonushi?

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500 My japanese is basic in the best of cases and it is very common that translation doesn't pass all the subtleties of the language to English, what i can say is that it may be the name of her ancestor or at least the name of her clan, but with certainty at least one person between her ancestor was a miko of Koto-sama, probably very close to her like a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread