Touhou Chireikiden - Hansoku Tantei Satori - Ch. 34 - Subterranean Animosity (Pt. IV)

maybe the mangaka was writing flandre. people seems to conflate the two as analogs for some reason, which apparently means that koishi needs to be equally as unhinged as the scarlet destroyer.
It's not even just that. Koishi stumbling over her words implies she is thinking about what to say.

I would like to think of Koishi acting like what she did in the beginning of chapter as, "Big sister can't do her work here now, so I have to force myself to substitute her" (+no hat)
Only to go full back into usual Koishi when she got chance to yolo (+hat time yey!)

The whole gang's here! ...well, almost. Bucket [censored] Kisume is missing. Maybe next episode, she'll drop on somebody by pure accident.

Also... Parsee getting some lines? This manga keep on giving some more voice to the underused characters. Something that's so much needed to give some more fuel to the community.

Then...
Parsee: "Anyway! Digging tunnels without permission is a serious crime, you know!?"
Me: "No, it's not. You're just jealous that you weren't the one to dig it."

personally idk why people are upset koishi has a knife like i feel like it’s reasonable that she’d be strapped with one for fun

tbh im not the #1 koishi expert here but if the argument against it is because “kkhta/yandere koishi isn’t canon”
Ok, and?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting definition of counselling, Parsee.

Users who are viewing this thread