Tourigakari ni Wanpointo Adobaisu Shite Iku Taipu no Yankii

PSA for chapter 27: Do not soak your newly painted nails in ice water. It only gives the appearance of being harder and will actually take longer to dry. Let the polish dry normally and invest in a quick-dry top coat.

this is super interesting and worth the read! i've been screenshotting alot of helpful tips by the yakuza

Contributor
@mirmirmir
i've been screenshotting alot of helpful tips by the yakuza
Yankee, not Yakuza.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's a similar manga about a scary-looking Yakuza giving helpful everyday tips to people he casually encounters.

Dex-chan lover
@tinysilverstar: Actually it's both right and wrong; what happens is that the surface layer will harden (important if you can't have the tacky nail polish on the surface as you're going about) but the inner layers will dry slower because the solvent can't evaporate as easily. However, if you paint in thin layers, the entire layer will harden up immediately, so for just using a thin coat rather than a thick coat (which AFAIK most Japanese brands are formulated to be thin), this method works just fine. Similarly, if you are doing a topcoat over nail art that you need to harden immediately, without disturbing the nail art (since the solvent can make it streak or bend), doing a quick-hardening process like this can be beneficial there as well. Obviously if you have the time to spare, using a quick-dry topcoat and applying it properly is going to be for the best.

I won't ask much.
Just tell me what is Sakurai-san's main job.
I'm dying of curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
MAH HART INDEED!

@justforthelulz Gokushufudou aka "The Way Of The Househusband" might be right up your alley, though it's not so much about giving advice as it is about ex-Yakuza being wholesome.

most painful tease of all time is sakurai talking about his past and not actually being able to say it

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoo~ our precious aniki getting embarrassed and bashful is so preciousss 😍

kyuu and yankee are my holy duo of wholesome manga now;; I'm not sobbing over how wholesome this manga is, you are

Anyone else experiencing, the manga page being cut off midway????
It's not the first manga/manhwa/manhua it has happened with today.

Users who are viewing this thread