"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - Because I am Inexperienced [by Tachiaoi]

Double-page supporter
I mean he was right, hand-holding at this stage is still to early. You can't hold hands until marriage,

get a hold of yourself lady.

Contributor
"Progress once every six months" is still better than 90% of all romcoms out there, some of which have close to zero progress...

@Aurorastar 6 months to hold hands 6 months to kids, 6 months for sex. U sure it'll take like 12 years? On lg 4 it says progress was made every 6 months. Not 6 months then 6 years then 6 years.

@DragonK123 It was a joke bruh. i didn't do no math

Not a spoiler, did it coz nobody probably wants to read this lol
still, like, 6 months to hold hands, 6 months to kiss on forehead, 6 months to slight kiss on the lips, 6 months to deep kisses, then different types of kissing lol, 6 months to hug
no idea how long it'll take to get used to it move to the next level from just kissing. You'd need to get used to each other's touch, seeing each other naked etc
AND THEN sex> raw sex> different types of sex lmao.

Then living together then getting used to each other, then marriage
Realistically speaking tho, the progress probably speeds up after kissing. But they didn't say nothing and it was a joke in the first place XD

Users who are viewing this thread