Tower Dungeon - Ch. 2 - The Half-A-Dragon and the Fire Mage

Dex-chan lover
Hey scanlators, are these digital raws or scans of physical? It looks so black but I can't tell if its originally like that or over-contrasted

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know. I feel like toning down the fan service would open up this work to a wider audience. But at least it’s not a lucky pervert MC like in Sidonia.

I am increasingly impressed with Nihei’s world building though.
Good thing then this is a author's work and not some cucked-out disney operation ran by suits and board members where you gotta be mindful of possible audience reactions and walk on eggshells.

Wasn't expecting another chapter so soon, thank you very much. This is already blowing aposimz out of the water in my book, although that wasn't a very high bar. Nihei seems to be taking some cues from Fujimoto both with style and character interactions. Then again so are a lot of people, but I'd say it's working so far. I actually dare to hope for this to be his big comeback, the descriptions of the environment this chapter were really cool.

I don’t know. I feel like toning down the fan service would open up this work to a wider audience. But at least it’s not a lucky pervert MC like in Sidonia.

I am increasingly impressed with Nihei’s world building though.
Is it really even fanservice? There's no noticeable features, only body outlines. I'd peg it more as a stylistic choice more than fanservice. I'd almost believe they are wearing body suits more than that being their nude bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread