Tower Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yuva, Renowed Thrower of Feed

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome, been looking forward to this. Thank you. 90 is a crazy page count, I would never have expected that. I'm curious how Nihei will handle melee combat. First impressions of that in particular are a little underwhelming, but perhaps he'll get into it. Not really what his works are about anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
i love this kind of manga, medieval with this art style. Looking forward with this manga and Re cervin

Dex-chan lover
feels edgy, confusing, and videogamey, so my brain kept going on about Dark Souls in the background, but for reference i kinda like Dark Souls. I guess i’ll keep an eye on this…

Woah!!!
Apparently I bookmarked this before anything was out... don't remember doing so

But holy crap this is so cool. I'm such a sucker for weird shit and excellent worldbuilding.
I get the sense even average villages are built really high up and tall for some reason. So far none of the natural ground spaces have been shown from human perspective so I'm anticipating them in the future. Very odd and interesting villains and monsters even though it's a classic dungeon crawl when you get down to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Please, for the love of god, Nihei, may this be a return to your peak BioMega and Blame! roots. Do not hit me with another Fauxnen Jump like Aposimz, I beg of you.

In any case, great to see that his penchant for architecture and body horror transferred over into a fantasy setting perfectly. High hopes, sensei.

Dex-chan lover
Please, for the love of god, Nihei, may this be a return to your peak BioMega and Blame! roots. Do not hit me with another Fauxnen Jump like Aposimz, I beg of you.
I just finished Aposimz not too long ago and hated how it ended, but I'm also planning on reading Biomega very soon, so I'm glad to hear I'm going from one of his bad works to a good one

Users who are viewing this thread