Tower Dungeon - Ch. 7 - Yuva, Renowned Thrower of Salt

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. classic villains. Just stand there and debate the supposedly "incapacitated" adversaries. What can go wrong.... It's not like there will be a brick that will REMOVE someones face.
That "got any last words" face is the new surprised Picachu face!

Fed-Kun's army
He really doesn't need a weapon with strength like that. Hell, anything he might use would just break anyway. Maybe he'll get a megastructure sword.

Dex-chan lover
That was SOOO good. I felt so many emotions
Thanks so much for working on this!

I assumed when yuva clubbed that dead soldier's head off a few chapters ago that it was because they were weak but this chapter changes that entirely

they already mentioned that his broken arm healed by itself in a short time so he also has super healing going on for him. they dont even give him a solid backstory. something's up for sure.
I believe the healing comes from the stone around his neck. As for why he has the strength of a human railgun that is yet to be revealed

Group Leader
The guy who took Lilisen's earring held it in his right hand which blew off with the ignite spell. Next panel he's holding it in his left. Am I missing something?

The guy who took Lilisen's earring held it in his right hand which blew off with the ignite spell. Next panel he's holding it in his left. Am I missing something?
Small panel on page 9 shows him holding both:
kcJOdV6.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
THI is EVERYWHERE.

But I love that Nihei-sensei made this "entity" that he puts in every one of his works, it makes for such a fun link between stories that you cannot not theorize what it means.

And Nihei-sensei just saying that it is just "a similarity" doesn't make it easier... he knows what he is doing.
I kind of think of it as he personal watermark

Dex-chan lover
they already mentioned that his broken arm healed by itself in a short time so he also has super healing going on for him. they dont even give him a solid backstory. something's up for sure.
plot twist he's a descendant or isekaied Killy :p

Dex-chan lover
THI is EVERYWHERE.

But I love that Nihei-sensei made this "entity" that he puts in every one of his works, it makes for such a fun link between stories that you cannot not theorize what it means.

And Nihei-sensei just saying that it is just "a similarity" doesn't make it easier... he knows what he is doing.
My own theory is that it's his way to sign his works.

Users who are viewing this thread