Tower Dungeon - Ch. 7 - Yuva, Renowned Thrower of Salt

Dex-chan lover
The dragon slaying weapon has the logo of Toha heavy indusries.
THI is EVERYWHERE.

But I love that Nihei-sensei made this "entity" that he puts in every one of his works, it makes for such a fun link between stories that you cannot not theorize what it means.

And Nihei-sensei just saying that it is just "a similarity" doesn't make it easier... he knows what he is doing.

Dex-chan lover
starting with a level 1 peasant build, throwing salt levelled him up by at least 10 levels, all of which are invested into STR. we all know that even 5 STR points can make a massive difference

I knew he was strong but I didnt know he was "throw a brick as fast and hard as a cannonball upwards" strong.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I suspect that Yuva has something going on with his origin/parents and there has been multiple clues to that. First Yuva is just so strong it is practically supernatural in nature. Second when Karash attacked Hunhapa, when he sampled her blood he noticed something. Guess what, right before she was attacked she hugged Yuva, maybe Karash had smelled Yuva's scent on her. Lastly, he lives with his sister and grandmother, parents are missing. Considering his hair is black while his sister is blonde also tells me that they likely aren't blood related

Users who are viewing this thread