Tower Dungeon - Ch. 7 - Yuva, Renowned Thrower of Salt

Dex-chan lover
The way I hollered when that guy's head became a blur, I love how casual Nihei draws Yuva throwing shit at the speed of sound

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering if Yuva is naturally this strong thanks to his home life or if he's the "chosen one" type character

Dex-chan lover
Raw fight, nice to see Nihei again go ham with violence. Medieval setting and party system really let him divvy up attacks between blasts and hand to hand combat in satisfying way. Also who wants to bet that magic arrowhead is Graviton based weapon or perhaps kabi? :chad:

I get the feeling this is set in the world of blame and this yuva is an android or something, it's clear that his strength and resilience is just inhuman

Dex-chan lover
I really thought those schumcks were just trippping about them having some sort of relic, besides the pearl... I was wrong, and by what one of them was going to say it is obviously that there is someone pulling strings.

Maybe it is the sick pervert dragon fucker, maybe it is someone from the parliament or even that armor-clad mage, the only thing certain... our crew has a lot of enemies and very few allies.

But seeing that guy take her earring just so that she could burn those fucks was so satisfying, almost as satisfying as that brick toss.

Users who are viewing this thread