Tower Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yuva, Renowned Thrower of Feed

Dex-chan lover
I do appreciate the rerelease of chapter 1. Not only was it a good refresher of the start of the series, but the improved chapter quality actually made me like the chapter even more than before.

Thank you for the chapter!

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Unsurprisingly for a Nihei work, it was worth rereading the beginning.

Banned
weird. never understand why the good scanlator keep sniping manga that still being updated especially uploading a chapter that already done when there's ton of other abandonned gore sexual violence manga that need scnalation with free raw at rawkuma for example :-

1. The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

2. The Bethlem of Magicians

3. Satanophany

4. The Alexis Empire Chronicle

5. Cult on Demand

6. The Hysteric Trigger

7. Being Stalked by an Influencer

8. Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken

etc...

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading Knights of Sidonia after finishing 8 chapters of tower dungeon, and I can say that Nihei manga sure have tropes to them.
Like main character with OP genetics that that appeared out of obscure place
female leadership
main character eating shit and shrugging it off
his architectural art of course
yuva is fails successfully constantly, and Tanikaze had a lot of lucky pervert moments
dense MC
and so on and so forth

Page 12: "Surely it's just down to"

I think you meant "due" instead of "down"

Page 83: "Even if I didn't"

Should be "don't" instead of "didn't"
Page 12 is just a colloquialism since I'm using British English for this (I feel like it fits the countryside vibe more), but thanks for pointing out 83, I actually swapped between "don't" and "didn't" a bunch and wasn't sure which was more appropriate. I'll fix it in a bit!

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 is just a colloquialism since I'm using British English for this (I feel like it fits the countryside vibe more), but thanks for pointing out 83, I actually swapped between "don't" and "didn't" a bunch and wasn't sure which was more appropriate. I'll fix it in a bit!
That's so weird, I didn't know that was a British colloquialism o.o I mean, that's not how you usually use "down to" xD

Dex-chan lover
It is fairly common in America as well. Read more books.
How about you eat shit?

Usually when you say "down to," it's for something like "it's down to me and you" or "it's down to me/us." That colloquialism doesn't work too well in the context of page 12. So when I say it's weird, I assume it's a different colloquialism from this one, because this one doesn't work in that context.

Never seen it used as a substitute for "due to" or "because."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Where did this come from? Its absolutely epic.

Ah... the creator of Blame. I see it now.

Group Leader
The question you never ask in Gothic JRPGs or JACTs (and clones). WTF is regularly replacing all the candles? They only burn for a couple hours even when you're not whipping them for hearts. Oh well, guess he figured he'd just lampshade it and then ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread