Tozaki-san wa Boku ni Dake Tsumetai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really bothered by the introduction of love rivals or complications or anything like that (although it is crazy early), but it does kind of bother me more than anything that the whole "being cold to only me" premise seems to have fallen apart so soon. I'm still pretty interested in where this one goes though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really bothered by the introduction of love rivals or complications or anything like that (although it is crazy early), but it does kind of bother me more than anything that the whole "being cold to only me" premise seems to have fallen apart so soon. I'm still pretty interested in where this one goes though.
That sadly is 90% of manga that rely on some "unique" premise/shtick to catch readers. "Furi-san is scary" had the female lead furi be scary for 5.5 out of 50 chapters. It just works like that because writing the 80th run-of-the-mill shoujo will always be easier than creating new interesting scenarios and characters.

I was also quite interested in this one and after reading ahead I can say that the development is enjoyable/fresh and not too cliche but the repetitive drama is indeed as generic and poorly thought out as can be.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this ball coming a mile away.
Someone need to re-write the manual

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
My god these mangakas are not even trying to do something even vaguely creative anymore, this is the most obvious plot development possible

Dex-chan lover
as someone who already coldly reject him and make him traumatized girl doesn't have any right to rejoin the race, hope she just gonna be wingwoman and ends up with mc friend instead

Users who are viewing this thread