Träumerei Scans

Double-page supporter
Thank you for enabling us to see Yugami-kun graduating....

thanx for yugami, we could read this amazing manga due to effort put in by you guys.

Thank you so much for translating Yugami! You guys are amazing! Your dedication and hard work is appreciated..😊

Hello! Thanks for translating July Found By Chance! Since the webtoon has ended, do you guys know if there's extra chapters coming? Does Muryu have a blog perhaps that we can follow? I'm looking forward to the printed volumesss ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for translating all these manga. I was wondering can you pls pick this josei romance manga as your next project? The jp live action drama is airing right now and it's really hilarious.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=141386

Hi 😊 if ya'll ever in the need of a typesetter / cleaner / redrawer for korean webtoons please give me a message!

Thanks for all your hardwork!

Double-page supporter
You guys are awesome (and honestly hilarious)!! Thanks for all the hard work. Wish you lovey people a nice day/night/afternoon/evening 😆

I hope you find a translator for Hoshizora no Karasu soon! Thanks again for all your work!

thanks for your hard work!
I want to ask something. are you still translating the ugly ducking or not? it's such a great manhwa and I feel it's such a waste if you just end it like that. I hope that you can continue to finishing it.

Group Leader
@beigeey - It's not dropped but we don't have a KTL right now. So it's on hold until we find someone who can help us. All remaining chapters are already cleaned and ready to use though :(

So excited to see the new chapter of Hoshizora no Karasu! I'm guessing you have a translator now? Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread