Träumerei Scans

thanks for translating To Be Winner, I Want to Become a Heroic Swordswoman and Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita 😍😍😍

@Laiyah88 oh rip heroic swordswoman really was axed? That's a shame. Thanks a lot for translating it though! It's a really cute manhua and was pretty unique imo

@liverspread Yeah, I suspect it didn't get enough views so it didn't generate enough money for kuaikan to keep the plug on. ^^; It's a shame since the story was nice (just the chapters were too short)

Thanks for update. Thanks for the translation of Nakahito no Genome. Thanks for the hardwork and the good work. Thank you 😇🤗

thanks for the translations. please what are these artworks from
046.png

047.png

Group Leader
@Sniperking:

Those are characters from the Fire Emblem Series.

Anna: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Anna
Nowi: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Nowi

Group Leader
@Sniperking:

I'm wondering if you guys have dropped. "Suenaga Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" Since the chapter title was "Oneshot"🙂

Group Leader
Hi
Thank you so much for your hardwork!
I especially loved the “Isekai Tensei..” title. So if you need any help with Redrawing please reach out to me!

Have a nice day!

Group Leader
@TianTen Can you or someone change the title the chapter your group upload of the Suenaga Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu to 'Chapter 1' or 'Chapter 0'?

Thank you for your hard work!! I'm madly in love with Tendou-ke monogatari e Colette wa shinu koto ni shita. <3

Dex-chan lover
@TianTen or basically anyone, quick question.

i checked the raws for Blue Glass and the author seems to have stopped uploading in 2018. do you know if the story is completed or is it on hiatus or?

Users who are viewing this thread