TrafalgarScans

First, I would like to thank you for translating the Shin Kamen rider manga prologue. Translations of manga from this franchise are difficult to find, which leads me to place an order. Would you be able to translate the Kamen Rider Amazons - Side - Light of firefly manga? The series had two seasons, a closing film, in a manga published in 5 volumes, taking place between the two seasons. Anyway, thanks for the work.

Group Leader
First, I would like to thank you for translating the Shin Kamen rider manga prologue. Translations of manga from this franchise are difficult to find, which leads me to place an order. Would you be able to translate the Kamen Rider Amazons - Side - Light of firefly manga? The series had two seasons, a closing film, in a manga published in 5 volumes, taking place between the two seasons. Anyway, thanks for the work.
I don't think replies on here send notifications so I'm sorry if this is late and you never see it, but I did like Amazons and have considered doing other Kamen Rider manga, but my niche seems to be cemented as Gundam so I'm not sure when I'll do any more beyond seeing Shocker Side through to the end

Plus if I did it'd probably be the Kaixa manga instead

Users who are viewing this thread