Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Yea he stopped with his paranoia, but still continues with his stereotyping, and wow this MC lacks common sense to boot

It was kinda hard for me to get thru the first chapter thanks to him, I'm most likely just gonna read this cause of the FL

I REALLY hope MC gets his brain in working order or I'ma end up dropping this
Surprised you are back here honestly. You gave off the impression last time that you hated the MCs guts before the story even really began and couldn't bear to keep reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she has a sister :worry:
Either it's a funny concurrent that isn't serious or either it's a cute little loli that will make you wanna protect her and make bond between our 2 protagonists stronger :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

I hope he continues to suck less faster than I expect, because she seems fun and I don't want Mr. Insecure Self-insert to ruin yet another series. So far, so good.

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciate the TL. This is wholesome and mellow, my favorite cup of tea.

I took a peek at the LN. And damn, the development's kinda fast.
I skipped a bit ahead and they already started kissing, confessing, and they already go out together. Then they kissed a few more times the rest of the volume.
More kissing, meeting FMC parents, going on a vacation with just the two of them, and then they had protected segs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan. I have determined that having the male lead asking the female if she should trust him is just shitty ass writing.

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts on this romcon:

360_F_222418209_hfwPSMzDi7pZWmCTn9NGdCJ3sijCGuQo.jpg

It's so sweet.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Me after reading page 7:
"PLAP PLAP PLOP"
My brain: GET COMFY GET COMFY GET COMFY.

Don't do memes, kids. :notlikethis:

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL! Just a suggestion: I think it would be for the best to change the "screaming font" (like herehttps://imgur.com/a/qBh4Fak) to something along the lines of cc_jeffcambell. The current font, while readable, is somewhat taxing to read.

Dex-chan lover
With the evolution of the gyaru genre to have more complex themes and such, it's kinda refreshing to see a simple one, just done well.

Dex-chan lover
I'll pay for a ps5 mini in the future.
Gotte love how the console looks like a mini ps5. but she's complaining that it's an old game XD
Pretty nice and wholesome stuff overall! I think we'll like this manga very much :3

Users who are viewing this thread