Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
c'mon now, banging a girl who's down isn't a crime. you are being just as dramatic as the person you are criticizing. the real point that should be made is there are no rules for how people should interact, go at your own particular pace.
I mean, in this situation, she is the one that pussied out, not him. If your partner isn't comfortable, decent people sure as hell won't persuaded them to do the deed. Like you said, go at your own pace, and her pace ain't there yet here.

Dex-chan lover
For going all "Let's not talk at school"... What kind of lame ass mofo would do that
When speaking with her literally have the entire school talking shit behind your back, it's understandable if someone is uncomfortable with that. Public pressure is a real thing, and the dude could genuinely become a target for bully. His fear isn't that irrational

Dex-chan lover
I mean, in this situation, she is the one that pussied out, not him. If your partner isn't comfortable, decent people sure as hell won't persuaded them to do the deed. Like you said, go at your own pace, and her pace ain't there yet here.
Well, it's kind of a catch-22, she wouldn't be into him if he was the kind of guy to jump into things like that, but I doubt she would be altogether against it either. She didn't say a word when he came into the room while she was kicking her legs. But, yeah, I fully agree that the rules are made by the people involved.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that one guy said this one has a fast pace and they would be kissing by the end of chapter 2...Well, here we are at chapter 3 and nothing of sorts happened
What? You gotta be joking.

They just held hands and exchanged contact info this chapter.

How can you say this isn't fast paced.

Aggregator gang
I remember that one guy said this one has a fast pace and they would be kissing by the end of chapter 2...Well, here we are at chapter 3 and nothing of sorts happened
The way they get together is super fucking weird (and a bit forced), but that aside by the end of the third light novel they are already fucking. Much faster paced than your usual light novel for sure.

This manga belongs in the "fantasy" category because Yuizaki is some kind of mythical creature.

Users who are viewing this thread