Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
She probably comes from the future. She was sent back in time to help her sister get together with him because in the original timeline she didn't make a move and ended up living alone for the rest of her life.
that just sounds like jitsu wa

Contributor
hmmm calls her mischievous, turn out to be more knowledgeable than her onee-san

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this development. The girl was throwing herself at the guy since chapter 1, but now loli ex machina is needed to give her a push, apparently? The guy's been assaulted so much, he already gave up trying to pry her off himself.

Double-page supporter
I feel like every romance manga needs a Miki, we getting progress served immediately rather than stalling it in a yes/no/maybe/cancel relationship for six volumes.

inb4 progress stalls after this
The best part? It doesn't (stall)!

Dex-chan lover
while I appreciate them speeding up the usually 200 chapter long process, it just feels so werid when this child is giving dating advice and saying to kiss him and shew taking her seriously? it was kinda hard to read this chapter ngl

Dex-chan lover
when you got little sister that not only a wingwoman but the strategies commander herself :v

Dex-chan lover
the apr/20 (or 20/04) is when the 3rd volume on jp was available, not the translation. (image is a google translation of the official store: https://bookwalker.jp/dea76bf8c1-f9ed-4ecf-9297-2c8457481111/)
eH94sck.png
I suggest you to look at the year.

Last edited:
The little sister is very annoying, the female lead isn't the type of character to take action, it was already explained that she is really bad with boys. It is unnatural for her to make a move and to make it this quick just because the little sister, who sounds like a horny old man, tells her to do so. The pace is wrong. This could have been developed in a smoother way... Instead we have a little sister pressing the older one in a very unrealistic way to force some progress. Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread