Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
If a relationshio needs a crappy selfish entitled sibling to stick there nose in where it has no business, then the relationship should just be allowed to die. And she really should have just told the annoying little brat no and left her at home. Why bring such an annoying hinderance along if she KNOWS her personality.
This

Dex-chan lover
This kid is a menace. It's a good thing she backs off earlier than most, but she could get in trouble at the arcade.

Dex-chan lover
i love this series so much , just wholesome and out of pocket. looking forward to the "rendevous at stairwell" in the next chapter :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
isnt it going too fast? we are just at chapter 5 and they are already this and that

Dex-chan lover
while I appreciate them speeding up the usually 200 chapter long process, it just feels so werid when this child is giving dating advice and saying to kiss him and shew taking her seriously? it was kinda hard to read this chapter ngl
I wish they made geh kid a middle schooler cuz what child talks like her lmaoo
Yeah, this chapter was uncomfortable to read. The little sister's behavior really doesn't fit her age. I think making her a middle schooler would make her just a bit acceptable. But still...

The little sister is very annoying, the female lead isn't the type of character to take action, it was already explained that she is really bad with boys. It is unnatural for her to make a move and to make it this quick just because the little sister, who sounds like a horny old man, tells her to do so. The pace is wrong. This could have been developed in a smoother way... Instead we have a little sister pressing the older one in a very unrealistic way to force some progress. Shame.
idk, if someone i know was this uncomfortable and hostile with the opposite gender i'd be worried about the cause rather than excited about hooking them up with some rando
Yeah, the way she forced their relationship to develop is just unnatural. Honestly, I would have preferred if the sister is the type who is protective and judges the MC first, then gives her (non horny) support.

This sister is basically the extreme opposite of "I won't let a brute man like you dates my sister!!!" trope, which is bad in its own way.

Can't we just have something in between?

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm probably alone in this thought but.. I don't really like Miki all that much. Like, I know the author is trying to make her appear to be helping Yuizaki in her own way, and she clearly needs a bit of a push since she's quite timid and indecisive about all this. But.. as Yuizaki said, she is enjoying this way too much, and it really comes across that she is using her sister's relationship with this guy for entertainment. Which is just never ok in my book.

In my opinion, while she is useful as a plot device, she's not a very likable character.

Double-page supporter
Came here for the comments complaining about the sister and was not disappointed.
She's completely unnatural for her depicted age and unnecessary to the story. The leads' relstionship could have progressed much more naturally even if it took a little longer. Its been revealed that FMC has issues with guys but clearly trusts MC so that could have been built upon over a few more chapters instead of forcing it with a sister character that has no business knowing what she knows about romance.

Maybe FMC not do it, but if she likes him, she will do whatever she wants to do with him, she not good with men but with MC it’s ok cause she like him but this is so fast to like someone. Arghhh

Dex-chan lover
volume 3 was released last year in japan (apr/2023)
oh gosh. still waiting for icantreadjapanese to translate it. since the owner of the website mentioned that they will release the translations on 20th of april

Dex-chan lover
oh gosh. still waiting for icantreadjapanese to translate it. since the owner of the website mentioned that they will release the translations on 20th of april
i think that mention is about the release of the japanese ln (it was released in apr 20th 2023)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so odd. The main characters are just chilling and every other character is forcing them to bang for no reason. Like 0 to a 100 type shit. What's wrong with this world?

Users who are viewing this thread