Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
a kind guy with apartment so big, with parents working on overseas and probably rich af... yeah thats a great catch if I was a gyaru myself.
Not really rich AF like Big Company Owner or Politician.
His parent are famous Volcanologist that work in Iceland for now.

Dex-chan lover
this-is-so-84f1gr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So annoyed at mc's that want to stay away from friends (or worse, love interests) simply because they think everyone cares about what he does beyond maybe a cursory "huh. ok." Even if everyone did care and it wasn't just hallucinations (as shown by how girl next to him apparently heard none of what he heard ppl say), it's annoying as why the hell should he care what they think or care about?

Dex-chan lover
TIL being a normal person that aren't jumping to touch a girl who he just met for a few days is considered as a pussy
How the fuck aren you guys not being put inside a list yet?
c'mon now, banging a girl who's down isn't a crime. you are being just as dramatic as the person you are criticizing. the real point that should be made is there are no rules for how people should interact, go at your own particular pace.

Dex-chan lover
I think this may be this first time I've ever seen a character go "we should keep our distance at school" and then follow it up with "we can just talk by text"
This dude is a true genius in the world of romance MCs
He's him

Group Leader
Are we reading the same manga (well, in my case reading the raw and translating it)? Chapter one he was being whispered about and ridiculed openly, and again just a few panels before the one you are talking about. He's a "loner" who doesn't want or like attention, and probably doesn't want her to be either. She's used to attention for being extremely pretty, that's why she reacts like that. Anyway it's explained and resolved later in the story. Also everyone, everywhere in the world care about what other people think. Whether that's family, peers at school or work, teachers, romantic partners and so on.
So annoyed at mc's that want to stay away from friends (or worse, love interests) simply because they think everyone cares about what he does beyond maybe a cursory "huh. ok." Even if everyone did care and it wasn't just hallucinations (as shown by how girl next to him apparently heard none of what he heard ppl say), it's annoying as why the hell should he care what they think or care about?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure the "we should keep our distance to prevent any rumors/draw attention" works after you've been seen by crowds and very audibly talked about getting into contact after school.

Dex-chan lover
Duude. Ignore other people's opinion and be forward with the people you care about!

She's your friend! The other classmates are not! She's more important than them!

Users who are viewing this thread