Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanks and Apologies

Dex-chan lover
Why even try to appease that annoying bitch Cross?
Why even continue to think or have anything to do with her?
None of your interactions have been positive, why are you trying to make up with your abuser Cross?
Think Cross think.

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to re-read the older chapters, cause I don't remember any reason why bully gal is full on psycho-killer mode towards the MC...

Dex-chan lover
The MC will probably deal with this trap and humiliate her in the process, and he will think that she is a good person or some BS, and she will fall in love with him because he is "strong and kind". And finally they will let us know that she is not that bad and she has that attitude because she is poor or something.

That is my gess.

Dex-chan lover
Bully girl got quite the superiority complex, "oh no, that totally used to be weak dude bested me on an official combat because of his efforts, i shall bring this grudge with me for the rest of my life despite him never really having done anything wrong, in fact, he's been totally amiable to a bully like me, this totally justifies me trying to bring misfortune upon him".

what a freaking stupid train of logic.

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to re-read the older chapters, cause I don't remember any reason why bully gal is full on psycho-killer mode towards the MC...
Short story short, her ego can't stand that the (former) weakling she used to trample on managed to best her at anything. Thus, she lashes out. Discount Mordred truly is a cunt with a way too high opinion of herself.

Dex-chan lover
Bully girl got quite the superiority complex, "oh no, that totally used to be weak dude bested me on an official combat because of his efforts, i shall bring this grudge with me for the rest of my life despite him never really having done anything wrong, in fact, he's been totally amiable to a bully like me, this totally justifies me trying to bring misfortune upon him".

what a freaking stupid train of logic.
They are still kids though with Cross being 14 in chapter 1 and her prolly being somewhere around that, too.

Dex-chan lover
She's either going to inevitably receive a redemption arc, which imo I dont think she deserves, or shes going to just die or disappear from the story. Ultimately I think its just better to not have these overtly antagonistic characters tied to the mc, and yet no one does anything to try and curb their behavior. It's just drama without any reasonable setup or satisfying conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I can say is that they're still kids and kids are idiots, might as well see how this plays out.

Never forget that the most masculine tomboys are often the most feminine

Dex-chan lover
Oh, didn't expect a new chapter since this was picked up by Comikey, which translation is at chapter 9, with chapter 10.1 coming in a few hours, though kinda a shame they do it in splits like how is released in the raws

Obviously you don't have to use Comikey if you are good at searching in other places that aren't mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The eternal curse of the Beta MC™. Because apologizing to your bully despite having done nothing wrong is the logical course of action. Of course.
It's that or the guy that rapes the bully, her sisters, her mother, her friends, and a few random other chicks until none of them can live without him. There are no other choices for manga MCs who were bullied by girls.

Users who are viewing this thread