Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanks and Apologies

Fed-Kun's army
It's always something I've been curious about . The way a culture can put so much emphasis on not offending but can commit such heinous war crimes.
Bro, you can't compare Imperial Japan with post-war Japan. They're vastly different.

Aggregator gang
My shitpost didnt make it in as an end card meme, sadge. guess ill post it here then
hDHyynf.png

Dex-chan lover
I’m honestly baffled by this comment section. He’s been bullied I’m his whole life, treated like shite and made to feel worthless cause he’s always been weak and has zero skills or good attributes. Despite Knowing this you actually think he’s going to be able to stand up to her? Bros and dudettes, ya gotta think and put yourself in his shoes. Someone with zero confidence and self esteem is not going to be able to stand up to their bullies. He ain’t a beta he’s just a normal person with self esteem and confidence issues

I’m honestly baffled by this comment section. He’s been bullied I’m his whole life, treated like shite and made to feel worthless cause he’s always been weak and has zero skills or good attributes. Despite Knowing this you actually think he’s going to be able to stand up to her? Bros and dudettes, ya gotta think and put yourself in his shoes. Someone with zero confidence and self esteem is not going to be able to stand up to their bullies. He ain’t a beta he’s just a normal person with self esteem and confidence issues
Nevermind that competence and supportive adults in his life (even if they're trying to make him husbando material) are both kinda new to him?

Dex-chan lover
They'll bitch and moan but still read the next chapter anyway, if only to keep commenting how they're tired of this trope or they'll drop this manga each time...

If they tire of JP mc's they should just read the CN equivalents instead, what was it called Wuxia? Complete opposite to JP mc's and would be more to their tastes. Someone disrespects them by cutting a line? Legs go chop-chop. Someone badmouths their family in a passing comment and "besmirches" their honor? Scorched earth eliminating entire bloodlines (pets included) to teach a lesson. They'll love it.

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to re-read the older chapters, cause I don't remember any reason why bully gal is full on psycho-killer mode towards the MC...
And I have re-read... Wow, she is just an angry pile of crap from the word go.

I am praying she does not become a secondary cast member. I've read more than enough manga with the "had a crush on MC as kids, but they had misfortune so I became a sadistic hateful nightmare out of wuv" deal... It always irks me.

Maybe I am petty, but if you made my life hell up to a point - not gonna wanna be around you let alone date.

Besides, we already have four leading ladies. Let's not jam lil miss attempted murder in here too.

Dex-chan lover
What a cunt! You'd think getting destroyed by Cross would have humbled her, but no, manga readers just love tsunderes for some reason, so mangaka have to include them.

Supporter
The MC is just too star-struck and humble and the angry bitch is too spiteful, this author really over-saturates his character tropes and it's very grating to read.

Group Leader
I absolutely hate spoilers and the people who drop them so casually, so won't give any real elaboration whatsoever until the actually relevant chapters are released, but to everyone saying they'll drop the manga over this character I'd encourage you to continue reading at least until around the midpoint of volume 3 for the full explanation since there are actually several. I actually like how the author has handled things when I think about the characters and their directly stated justifications for their actions as well as the details you can surmise indirectly, it makes a great deal more sense in the end.
Regardless, thank you all for reading so far.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping she was just being "shy", as in a violent Tsundere and all that... Guess not.

Dex-chan lover
Forgiveness was never the answer beat her till she begs for mercy then some more then her parents for failing.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The eternal curse of the Beta MC™. Because apologizing to your bully despite having done nothing wrong is the logical course of action. Of course.
Yeah, shit had me confused dude gets abused his entire life by her and first thing he does is apologise, because he made her 'mad'.. Though its a classic trope that should just die out honestly

Dex-chan lover
Why even try to appease that annoying bitch Cross?
Why even continue to think or have anything to do with her?
None of your interactions have been positive, why are you trying to make up with your abuser Cross?
Think Cross think.
I mean... She's the best looking girl in the manga so far. HE CAN FIX HER.

Dex-chan lover
It's always something I've been curious about . The way a culture can put so much emphasis on not offending but can commit such heinous war crimes.
It's like comparing modern Germany with Nazi Germany. Granted, Japan has been generally less apologetic about their war crimes than Germany on the whole, but it's still a similar order of magnitude in terms of cultural differences and attitudes between then and now. I mean, most countries are just vastly different from what they were like back then. Just because the name of the country hasn't changed doesn't mean you can think of them as constant unchanging entity through history.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she this obsessed with hating his guts, God damn...

It's that or the guy that rapes the bully, her sisters, her mother, her friends, and a few random other chicks until none of them can live without him. There are no other choices for manga MCs who were bullied by girls.
Congrats on outing your reading habits lol, mind name-dropping a few besides Redo of Healer?

Dex-chan lover
Why is she this obsessed with hating his guts, God damn...

Congrats on outing your reading habits lol, mind name-dropping a few besides Redo of Healer?
I'll read just about anything. Whether or not I'd drop it after 1-2 chapters is another story entirely. If you're looking for suggestions on things with that sort of thing going on, I couldn't give them, they're ones I drop pretty much instantly and put out of mind.

Dex-chan lover
I'll read just about anything. Whether or not I'd drop it after 1-2 chapters is another story entirely. If you're looking for suggestions on things with that sort of thing going on, I couldn't give them, they're ones I drop pretty much instantly and put out of mind.
Damn, we're pretty much the same, save for the part where I can enjoy cheap schlock for what little it's got going for it if I'm merely laughing at it, like Dungeon Seeker. That's the only objectively terrible manga that lives rent free in my mind, because of how stupidly cliche and edgy it gets. It's writing is so bad, I recommended it to a person I knew IRL to get him to laugh at it, without remembering how perverse it got on top of the other contrived bullshit that occurred.

Might as well bring it up since you've got nothing to share and likely only replied out of boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread