Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate the concept of, unless you can beat me black and blue, I won't even look at you romantically in manga.

Puts all masculine value on physical strength.
What about the guys they said no to in Chapter 1? They said no, because they were uncouth, brash, and arrogant right? Obviously then, strength isn't what matters, but I guess it's still the most important thing to them. Hope they stay single.

That and the grooming subplot is ruining any positive feelings I have about this manga. It's so disappointing because the art is so good...

The best way for this story to go would be for him to find a nice young girl who respects him, and doesn't crush him in sky high romantic expectations, and for him to just ditch the 3 masters for that person. Would put an eternal grin on my face.

Fed-Kun's army
actualy fun read with a nice peace and good sensei/noob dinamic wtf

a shame it got picked by fucking comickey, nice job Mangadex, not reading here anymore

Dex-chan lover
The best way for this story to go would be for him to find a nice young girl who respects him, and doesn't crush him in sky high romantic expectations, and for him to just ditch the 3 masters for that person. Would put an eternal grin on my face.
I mean, that would be a real :chad: moment, but I'm looking forward to what actually happens in this story. Got potential, and I have not read the novel or anything, so I have reasonable high hopes for it.

Also, being denied as a partner after all the training would most likely make them reeeeeeal mad. As in...
461.png

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate the concept of, unless you can beat me black and blue, I won't even look at you romantically in manga.

Puts all masculine value on physical strength.
What about the guys they said no to in Chapter 1? They said no, because they were uncouth, brash, and arrogant right? Obviously then, strength isn't what matters, but I guess it's still the most important thing to them. Hope they stay single.

That and the grooming subplot is ruining any positive feelings I have about this manga. It's so disappointing because the art is so good...

Humans trade status all the time. Strength, intelligence, wealth… even the psychological fixation on weakness that boosts the other‘s ego. That being said this story is checking boxes rather than being a natural plot of the writer so it’s really bad 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Humans trade status all the time. Strength, intelligence, wealth… even the psychological fixation on weakness that boosts the other‘s ego. That being said this story is checking boxes rather than being a natural plot of the writer so it’s really bad 🤮
I don't care if he gets stronger than the girls later on in the story. Status trading is not what I was criticizing.
The problem is the values the girls have.

Would you date a girl who's main #1 value in a man is wealth. Personality? Meh. Treats women well? Meh. Like those are dealbreakers but the biggest dealbreaker is how many 0s he has in his bank account. Then they take you and "raise" you to be wealthy so you can marry them.

Like... no. There are other things more important than strength. Being strong or not should not literally make it impossible to date them. But it is. So they don't deserve romance in my opinion. Honestly hope they stay single. Wouldn't be able to stop smiling.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if he gets stronger than the girls later on in the story. Status trading is not what I was criticizing.
The problem is the values the girls have.

Would you date a girl who's main #1 value in a man is wealth. Personality? Meh. Treats women well? Meh. Like those are dealbreakers but the biggest dealbreaker is how many 0s he has in his bank account. Then they take you and "raise" you to be wealthy so you can marry them.

Like... no. There are other things more important than strength. Being strong or not should not literally make it impossible to date them. But it is. So they don't deserve romance in my opinion. Honestly hope they stay single. Wouldn't be able to stop smiling.
I took it as "strength" being their "bare minimum", not "the only factor".

Fed-Kun's army
Whose idea was it to use Shish"о"u instead of Shish"o"u? It's genius sabotage that is only noticed if you try to search for the title.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to be that guy.. but turn this around and oh my god manga as a whole would be canceled by lunch. And it's already dinner time.
Just read the summary and felt the need to say this too. Why the fuck is this shit ok? If this was a hentai, it'd be fine because hentai is weird and shitty, but this is a legit manga so seriously, what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit it's better than i expected. But like others said, you just need to switch the genders to see how messed up the premise of the manga is.

Seriously, drop the grooming aspect, maybe the romance too. Get some other excuse for these three to take him as an apprentice and it would be an okay story.

Dex-chan lover
Change the grooming part to something like "feeling pity" or actually just needing a disciple and it'd be less morally questionable.

Other than that i think it's good.

Dex-chan lover
description blob:
There are three female masters who are known to be the strongest in the world. The only thing they can’t get their hands on… their ideal man.
“If there are no ideal men, why not raise one yourself!?”

lmao okay groomer :worry::thumbsup: just reading the damn description is automatically a red flag for me lmao

From the get go, it was super fucking obvious that giselle was going to be "redeemd" or have some "redemption" as well as start to like/crush on the mc, solely because her character's gender was a girl

So, this is a wannabe One Punch Man knock-off that fails at comedy at every single point. Yawn, boring. The art work is wasted on this unfunny tripe. This would've been much better if it removed all the attempts at comedy. It would at least be tolerable with the amazing artwork, even with the annoying main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread