Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada

Lol, because someone explained the situation I'm happy knowing I don't need to read it. Believe me, if you're someone who stuck at some point in your life currently, don't read it cause that psychological tag is no joke here (yeah, I even avoid Kaneki Ken cause seeing his image in last chapter seemed like souless doll and I'm so heartbroken). Although I'm glad when someone said the sentence "gay doesn't mean trans" existed in this manga. But yeah, just like how I learn about love gu (Daoist Gu), love can mess up someone and other's life cause it's the opposite of logical and clear mind.

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
if google translate is correct, this series has already ended.

please refer to the author's tweet below.

https://twitter.com/yosaku_R13/status/1145692022373675008

The synopsis seemed kinda weird, but the story is a lot better than it lets on

A dark take on the usual premise of 'one day I woke up as a girl' genderbenders. I found it fascinating for touching on those darker aspects of dealing with such a change. A tragedy it was cut short so early in the story. I will continue to hope it some day gets a continuation! (though I strongly doubt it based on what I was able to pick up from the artist's statements)

Power Uploader
@Yourself I would if I could but currently don't have the raws for the next volume.

@rear Didn't drop it if you meant tranlsation wise haha, just awaiting for the raws then I'll get right back into it.

Group Leader
@genderbenderbb2 yeah it is a shame. I knew it after I finished reading this like last yearish? But came back to reread/recommend to someone despite it, since it's so good. I don't usually read gender benders, but this approach to it is so realistic and it really doesn't hide it. Sad to this day. I wish they would continue on pixiv, but probably legal issues due to previously signing the title.

Power Uploader
@Yabaibunni yeah, it really is such a unique and a realistic take on the gender bender concept, one reason I was pulled in to translate it for, along with the IMO solid art. Hopefully the author is somehow given another chance to continue the story, I was quite invested in the characters and their relationships and it is truly unfortunate their story ends on chapter 6.

Users who are viewing this thread